X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's "Miss Lube 1955"?

Got this in an email and found it appropriate for posting:
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Hopefully a better pic:
    Attached Files
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I know, you have no idea?

She could be a Movie star?

Recording artist?

Politician?

She's a politician from California... scroll down for the answer!

Her name is Nancy D'Alesandro

Still stumped?

Nancy D'Alesandro is today know as Nancy Pelosi, the former
      Miss Lube Rack 1955!

SHE'S STILL 'LUBING' THE CITIZENS OF THE U.S.A. TODAY! AINT IT GREAT THAT SHE WENT FROM A DUMB BIMBO TO BE THE DUMB BIMBO THAT BECAME SPEAKER OF THE U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

Comment

I sure would have checked her oil in them days and gave her a 21 point inspection. She is probably running dry now, lol.
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

....and Dain Bramaged-and a crooked POS that should be in prison getting 'lubed' by "Bubbette" her roomy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
            I sure would have checked her oil in them days and gave her a 21 point inspection. She is probably running dry now, lol.
            All right now , calm down and take a cold shower .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

skanky ho
              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
              boom

Comment

I didn't know she had that much time on the planet. Not much of a rack to lube, but definitely an eye catcher.

Comment

Working...
                X