If I Was In Charge, I'd Unleash Hell On These Farkers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I Was In Charge, I'd Unleash Hell On These Farkers

ISIS BEHEADS 82-YEAR-OLD ARCHEOLOGIST WHO REFUSED TO GIVE UP ANCIENT PALMYRA. What a bunch of Godless, heathen bastards
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

But they're just "Good Islamists" that follow the Quran if you listen to what the WH says.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Go get 'em!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Be not deceived ; god is not mocked : For whatsoever a man soweth , that shall he also reap .

Galatians 6:7
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well said Plugger!
          TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Isn't Mosul their "capitol"? I'd nuke the place and blame it on an asteroid! I might be a liberal, but I can't stand any of those bastards. The whole world would be a better place without the middle east. I wish Israel would go ahead and level the whole place. Sorry, my red neck is showing.
            Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
            "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Two marines just disarmed and kicked the crap out of one of them before he could attack a bunch of innocent train passengers in France. OOH RAH!

Comment

I like you more all the time Termo. Lol
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post
                  Well said Plugger!
                  X2

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                    Isn't Mosul their "capitol"? I'd nuke the place and blame it on an asteroid! I might be a liberal, but I can't stand any of those bastards. The whole world would be a better place without the middle east. I wish Israel would go ahead and level the whole place. Sorry, my red neck is showing.
                    A Redneck liberal? Is that even possible? Now I'm really worried lol
                    Green grass and high tides forever
                    Mike Mathena

Comment

A liberal taking a firm stand against ISIS and say something supportive of Israel and the U.S. military while sporting a red neck ? ....... I'm sooo CONFUSED !
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post
                        Well said Plugger!
                        Well , I plagiarized it from a well known author .

Comment

Just stick to helping me keep the Moses lake fish population under control, Blue. And let the ones that know best, the neo-cons keep that middle east farked up. Hell, even trump knows truth about Iraq. Lmfao

Comment

I saw where "our allies" (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, etc.) over there-not counting Israel-have troop strength combined of 1.4 million soldiers, modern air forces and weaponry and ISIS has around 30,000 soldiers and some small amounts of heavy weapons. Yet they want us to keep cleaning the crap off their porch. Not another single drop of American hero's blood should be shed over there, IMHO.

Comment

I totally agree. Goes to show you what a bunch of cowards they are when it comes to the fight. Greece could say boo, and they'd drop their weapons and run off. Now, when we going to go mess up the fish?

Comment

Working...
                              X