Circle jerk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle jerk

With Hillary imploding by the hour; Biden is about to jump in and the Muslim in charge has no choice but to endorse him. To educate some of the dumb buts around here, Bill despised Obama in 08 and Obama made a deal w the devil(Bill) to bail him out last election.

Hang on!! Like I've said, you never know. Trump is going to win. The dumbutts around here are lying if they said a Muslim from Kenya named B. Husain Obama would have been elected a day after 9/11 happened.

This is bout to get reeeeeeeeeal interesting!

Biden is or acts like a perv/pedo around women and little girls-he always is holding them and rubbing on them-"Uncle Joe" may be quite an appropriate nickname for the sick bastage. Great! Of course the Libs will say he's just being friendly-well let him be 'friendly' with your girls, not mine!

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X