Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Redskins agree to change their Football Team Name

NFL TEAM GIVES IN

Daniel Snyder, owner of the NFL Redskins, has announced that the team is dropping the word "Washington" from the team name and will henceforth be simply known as "The Redskins".

It was reported that he finds that the word 'Washington' offensive and imparts a negative image of corruption, cheating, and lying, and is not a fitting role model for young fans of football or American Indians. "Due to the constant lying of Obama and his race baiting and racial divisiveness policy, we felt the only proper thing to do was to change our Team's name."
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Lmfao

Comment

thats funny and true!

Comment

HAR !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Lol. Dan can call them what he wants. I call them and him losers. Like 3_13. Eagle bait.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Lol. Dan can call them what he wants. I call them and him losers. Like 3_13. Eagle bait.
            They are both cowboy bait!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'll go along with that. What about the Texans?

Comment

Skins suck. I've hated those farkers since I was 6. And now RGIII has turned out to a bust. I wish Colt wasn't up there.

Speaking of my beloved Cowboys, I played the win total at 9.5 games and bet over. Also made a small token play that they would win the SBat 12-1.

I'm so glad football is here!

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                  I'll go along with that. What about the Texans?
                  I love the Texans as well. JJ is by far the best player in football in my book.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                  X