Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio Bank Robber foiled

From today's Chromical:

A botched bank robbery on the Northwest Side on Tuesday was apparently lost in translation causing the would-be thief to leave frustrated and empty-handed.

At about 10 a.m., a suspect was caught on camera in front of a teller at a Wells Fargo bank in the 1300 block of Interstate 10 West, according to a San Antonio Police Department media advisory.

Witnesses said the suspect asked for a teller who could help with a deposit in Spanish, a police report states.

The suspect began filling out a deposit slip, writing the words: “Dame Dinero,” which reads “Give me money,” in Spanish, and a number the teller didn’t recognize.

The teller read the note as “Damien,” and began searching for an account using the name.

When the teller asked to confirm the name, the suspect became frustrated and grabbed the slip back.

Police said the suspect appeared nervous and kept reaching into a large bag, but walked back to a vehicle with no license plates and drove away.

Despite what’s shown in photos, officials said they are not releasing the suspect’s gender, which investigators could not confirm as of Tuesday.
    Anyone with details leading to an arrest can call Crime Stoppers at (210) 224-7867. A reward of up to $5,000 if offered for information leading to an arrest.

I understand that Obama and the DOJ want to require all bank tellers and employees to learn Spanish. The Teller denied the illegal alien its rights to have all materials printed in both languages and the DOJ is considering fining Wells Fargo a billion dollars for denying a Future Democrat the right to work at a job the US Citizens wouldn't do. Obama was quoted as saying "That could have been my Transgender son/daughter and he/she was denied her right to perform the job she was trying to do by the obviously white teller at Wells Fargo and such discrimination against future Democrats must stop."

Jay Carney said that Wells Fargo violated his/her rights and the Administration has alerted the DOJ to hire an independent investigator to see if any Federal Charges can be made against the teller.

#transgenderillegalalienbankrobberslivesmattermore thanUSCitizens@ObamaPOTUS
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

What a shame no security guard was around to give him a bullet.

Comment

Working...
    X