The Red Tide Rolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Tide Rolls

This is the result of Obama projecting weakness and leading from behind. Besides the new Russian "no fly zone" in Syria, comes this news about Ukraine:
    MOSCOW (Reuters) - International monitors say they have spotted a new kind of Russian weapons system in rebel-held Ukraine this week, possible evidence of Moscow's continued interest in Ukraine even as it focuses on Syria.

The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, which is monitoring a ceasefire in eastern Ukraine, reported that its monitors had seen a mobile TOS-1 'Buratino' weapons system for the first time.

The Buratino is equipped with thermobaric warheads which spread a flammable liquid around a target and then ignite it. It can destroy several city blocks in one strike and cause indiscriminate damage.

I hope everyone understands what a dangerous position the administration's lack of action puts us in.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Yep. Ole puti is right up there with Sarah Palin when it comes to I.q. He'll get caught in his own trap sooner rather than later. Hide and watch general Kenny. Lmao.

Comment

I hear the Ukrainian military is accepting volunteers to help fight the Russians. Wonder when the hawks and talking heads of America are headed out?
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Lol. Never.

Comment

Stand back guys! Im shaking in my hiTops and will sheit myself just thinking of how Obama is such a wimp!!
          After all, he won not 1 but 2 back to back elections and won with the popular vote.
          He is such a hated leader.
          Kenny must be in that less than 1% of GOPers backing pretty boy bachelor Lindsey Grahman best known war hawk
          who never saw a war he didnt love.
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
            Stand back guys! Im shaking in my hiTops and will sheit myself just thinking of how Obama is such a wimp!!
            After all, he won not 1 but 2 back to back elections and won with the popular vote.
            He is such a hated leader.
            Kenny must be in that less than 1% of GOPers backing pretty boy bachelor Lindsey Grahman best known war hawk
            who never saw a war he didnt love.
            or fought in. He lost his purse when he threw away his cell phone.

Comment

You guys just either don't have a clue or don't understand what happens in the absence of power.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Kenny, you just either don't have a clue or don't understand what happens in the presence of power with the US military.
                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

This is a decent summary of what the president has done, and to all three of you, there are options between retreat and war. We could arm the Ukrainians, put missiles in Poland, not end sanctions on Iran, and support our traditional allies like Israel for a start.
                  Just three years ago, President Obama famously ridiculed GOP opponent Mitt Romney’s statement that Russia remained America’s main geopolitical foe by taunting: “The 1980s are calling to ask for the…
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                    This is a decent summary of what the president has done, and to all three of you, there are options between retreat and war. We could arm the Ukrainians, put missiles in Poland, not end sanctions on Iran, and support our traditional allies like Israel for a start.
                    http://nypost.com/2015/10/03/how-7-y...baya-to-chaos/
                    I just heard some brains 'splode'-but not much damage happened.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X