• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laugh Of The Week

"Obama described himself as not intrinsically partisan...."

RIIIIIIIIIGHT!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I'm not sure Colin Powell would agree with you.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I really don't care what Colin Powell thinks about anything. Obama is obviously the most divisive and partisan president in modern history.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Laugh Of The Week

I don't think it's that obvious. I think the Republican congress is the most divisive in history and the Tea party the most divisive party. But of course I don't expect you to be aware of that since all you seem able to do is spray venom and vitriol. I'll bet you think you are the least divisive person on FWE.

Comment

Obama is the devil IMO
          I don't jive with Muslims either
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            I'm not sure Colin Powell would agree with you.

Retarded reply of the week. You get a participation ribbon!
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

I'll take the blue ribbon. What nut are we going to end up with for speaker of the house. Seems nobody wants it or the freedom party can't make up 250 other minds. Funniest chit the government's ever seen. Who the fark is Daniel Webster? I thought he died after writing the dictionary. Lmmfao

Comment

Obama lives in a Fantasy World. He even believes his own lies.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Poor Boehner is crying his eyes out trying to get out of that power slot. Paul Ryan is praying about it. Just give it to Louis goemert, trey gowdy, or foxx and play banjo's as they commence morning business and one minute speeches. Lsm

Comment

The government officials should get a FWE profile. They would find that all of their problems are solved here. Their jobs would be a lot easier if they only knew.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                      I don't think it's that obvious. I think the Republican congress is the most divisive in history and the Tea party the most divisive party. But of course I don't expect you to be aware of that since all you seem able to do is spray venom and vitriol. I'll bet you think you are the least divisive person on FWE.
                      Do I need to remind you again how the ACA was passed?
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                        Do I need to remind you again how the ACA was passed?
                        Apparently so, oh great Kendini.

Comment

The only major law ever enacted in modern times on a straight party vote, the democrat party. The president's signature legislation. No, he's not the least bit partisan.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I think that the divisiveness is the best thing 0bama has accomplished. No grey areas now. Let's give one or two more elections a chance and if things don't work out just jump on the cart and let some other fools try to pull it.
                            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                            boom

Comment

Newt Gingrich is being considered. Talk about funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X