Chuck Todd Questioning Elijah Cummings On Meet The Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Todd Questioning Elijah Cummings On Meet The Press

This is worth watching. NBC's Chuck Todd ask Cummings why on the night of the attack Hillary emailed Chelsey (using an alias) saying the attack was by an Al Qaeda-like group, but later changed the story to the video causing a riot. Cummings goes around and around, and his excuse was the situation was "fluid".

Hillary lied and people died, all to protect Obama's re-election 6 weeks before the 2012 election.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Well yeah, she was likely drunk because Bill was carousing about laying wood on anything but HER. She will say and do anything for power-she'd likely watch Bill stain Monica's blue dress again if it meant getting a vote. She has no ethics, isn't even licensed to any State bar, was castigated at Watergate when she was just a young law school grad, lies constantly, more crooked than a bent tree branch, takes money from foreigners for favors and instead of helping in Libya during the 'overthrow', used it for personal political gain (fact check it you blind followers-Ghadaffi's son wanted to have peace, she wouldn't even speak to him).

Watch out Kenny-at least 3 haids may splode from FACTS. Libs can't take FACTS-dey hurtz ma haid two muchh)
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X