Jew Don Bonney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jew Don Bonney

Former reverend and Mayor Pro Tem, and arrested **** for being coked up at a donut shop is now the new city of Houston Comptroller!!

Had Mickey Leland's plane crash with a bunch of prostitutes on board ( not that I blame him for that) hadn't of happened, Obama would still be an unknown.

Life is great in Houston.

Are you s*****g me? I thought he was dead or in jail. BTW The deMenil's (Schlumberger) money and influence put Mickey in office.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Like Ben Love et al put Lee (period) R (period) Brown in office

Comment

But he's a "REVEREND" so he must be a good, honest, and reliable person with wholesome family values and respect for women just like Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton!

Right Reverend JT?

Signed,
        Reverend Robalo
        (Where be the beetches-the sleazy drop their drawers beetches-and no miniature livestock on dem ho's dis time?)
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Bill Fraser and Chris Brown will be in the runoff for comptroller on Dec. 12.
          The Rev. came in 5th in the field of 6 with 10% of the vote.

Rev. Oleander....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
          X