No announcement yet.

Another Slave Off The Democrat Plantation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans have rights and I want rights for all Americans or the same that I have.
    Perverts cannot go into restrooms now and there are already laws to protect us all.
    Just remember America belongs to us all. Not just the rightsters.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

why do so many of MG's post make me want to?:
      Attached Files

Comment

Cause the truth makes you heave!! Like a poitician telling the truth!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          Really Robalo!! I can't believe that you don't want perverts in women restrooms! I bet you voted against HERO too didn't you!
          I also bet you don't think Caitlyn looks stunning (unlike some people here) and didn't applaud it for coming out, like forward thinking progressives did.
          Seems like some of those "Progressives" forget about the 12 y.o. little girl that was raped last week in the Ladies' room-yet they still claim that a man plumbed as a man should be allowed to stake out and use Ladies' rooms. I just hope their grandkids aren't abused by the sickos-bet they'd sing a different song if their little grandchild was raped/molested in the Ladies' room.

There's a reason for 'outboards' and 'inboards' on bathroom doors-to match the genitalia. But "progressives" think it is discrimination which just shows pure ignorance-no, make that stupidity. I guess some men sit down to pee that post on here and are in favor of the "Let a Perv Into Any Restroom" Ordinance.

My solution to 'trannies' is they can insert a catheter and carry a bag.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
            Cause the truth makes you heave!! Like a politician telling the truth!!
            Obama must be drowning in puke.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Americans have rights and I want rights for all Americans or the same that I have.
              Perverts cannot go into restrooms now and there are already laws to protect us all.
              Just remember America belongs to us all. Not just the rightsters.
              What your missing is, that your rights end where they force me to believe or act in a way contrary to my beliefs. You see all Americans have the right to free speech and freedom of religion, and freedom of assembly or association. In other words progressives don't get to decide what's "best for me" or how I should think or act.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Neither do conservatives.
                Thats why we have a Congress and President and can all vote.

Comment

Neither do conservatives.
                  Thats why we have a Congress and President and can all vote.
                  Your POS POTUS ignores our Constitution-he thinks his pen makes laws, while ignoring the Constitution-he just got his balls handed to him on his immigration BS "Penned" order.

Comment

You just insulted anyone that actually has balls

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      You just insulted anyone that actually has balls
                      Moochelle?
                      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                      boom

Comment

So, for the sake of discussion, how's the debate going to go tonight? I see the little Cubano from Florida gaining ground on the field. I love handicapping and by all accounts he's going to make a serious move. Thoughts?

Comment

The canadian and the cuban with Randy Paul who has been long forgotten want to force the senate vote on repeal of the ACA again with knowing that Barry will veto it. meanwhile a guvmint S/D is lurking in the shadows!!

True GOP leadership.

Hope the moderators dont ask what color they like as that would be a tough tough lop sided question for them. carson will bring his knife and his west point admission slip.

I still would like to see Trump force Mexico to build that fence and pay for it!! Now thats a campaign promise.
                          But he's gonna make America great again as he has some"Huggggge" ideas, like hair cutters on every corner.

Comment

Another Slave Off The Democrat Plantation

Wire transfer fees on money going to Mexico would pay for that wall by the Mexicans.
                            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                            boom

Comment

Naw, he wants to fine and imprison all the Americans that hire them and take their assets, give it to Mexico, and then Mexico would pay for the fence with left over cash going to education and citizenship help for all the workers here in the states.
                              Remember, Trump is a stealth democrat.

Comment

Working...
                              X