Ironic Or Is It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironic Or Is It?

It's ironic that on the same day that that Obama made his decision not to build the XL pipeline (he strung along the unions until after the election) Warren Buffett's Berkshire-Hatthaway posted record profits. He does have an energy company that is invested in wind & other green technologies and get's government subsidies, and his rail company does carry a huge amount of oil, but that's probably just a coincidence......the hell it is!

Among Berkshire's larger businesses, profit fell 34 percent from insurance underwriting to $414 million, rose 12 percent at the BNSF railroad to $1.16 billion, and rose 13 percent to $786 million at Berkshire Hathaway Energy.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

My answer....Koch brothers. Buffett and the Kochs are corporate masters of both parties.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Yep. Don't forget Shelly adelson and George Soros.

Comment

I guess you fellows missed the coincidence of nixing the XL and Buffett making more millions. That's the definition of crony capitalism.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Costs about $5/bbl to pipeline oil from North Dakota/Canada but $15/bbl by rail.

Yep, just a coincidence that BH/Warren are making hundreds of millions and KXL was nixed-a coincidence like hell. Fearless Leader Obama was again is helping US consumers (if they own Berkshire Hathaway Stock that is).
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X