No announcement yet.

More irony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture of big oil hurting badly. Downstream is hoping that fracking stays dormant. Their feed-stock costs has dropped 50%.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by boom; November 10, 2015, 01:48 PM.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Wheres the coker and the cat ?
      Looks like an olefins plant to me.
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Yep. Looks like cracking furnaces cooking up some plastics. Ahh, the good ole days.

Comment

Picture of big oil hurting badly. Downstream is hoping that fracking stays dormant. Their feed-stock costs has dropped 50%.

Fracking is one of the contributors to low feed stock prices for the petrochemical guys. It is adding to the oversupply. When oil is below $60/BBL, fracking will slow greatly because of the lifting costs in the US.

Comment

More irony

43.00 ME oil is what is contributing to feed stock prices right now. Fracking not so much.
            boom

Comment

I agree with you. I was trying to say that fracturing contributed last year (when the pressure pumping companies were running at full speed) to the low oil prices that we are seeing today. This extra production contributed to the amount of oil on the market and prices began to fall off a cliff. Now that fracturing has slowed by 50%-60%, it is not contributing because the equipment is parked.

Comment

Agreed. The ME is taking a hit to put the frackers out of business. The point that I am making is that while the libs slap each other on the arse and high fiving themselves that the frackers are out of work, the rest of us working people are just moving on and making the world go round. They just sit at home in their cheetos stained tee shirts hating successful people and voting to try and make themselves relevant.

I have challenged them before, show me one family that they have helped.
                boom

Comment

Yeah, you working people that want to lay someone off at Christmas are real heros.

Comment

More irony

Why won't you hire him?

Just show me one that you have helped.
                    boom

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                      Yeah, you working people that want to lay someone off at Christmas are real heros.
                      dude....have you seen how many people have been laid off recently by Oil Companies? why don't
                      you sell all of your Oil Company stocks to prove a point in protest.

Comment

And there you have it. MG twists the semantics to “laying off”. The person is getting fired for not doing his job. Let’s keep the semantics straight.

Comment

MG should at least offer the kid a 15$ burger job. That would only be a 1$ an hour cut in pay. Be hard to match my benefits though.

Just one example mg. it couldn't be that hard now could it? Just one human being. Have you ever personally done anything for one single human being to help them prosper?
                          boom

Comment

Boom, I made my employers a little bit richer and helped them succeed in spite of them being clueless.
                            15.00 an hour barely gets a person out of needing welfare and food stamps in todays economy.7.25hr is a crime to pay for hard work done by anyone.
                            Taxpayers have been carrying the load for the fast food places and like Walmarts and small businesses by having to supplement their workers wages with social programs.
                            Dawg, not much difference if the guy has a family or kids or sick wife or whatever, when it comes to losing his livelyhood by being fired or laid off or suspended or whatever you want to call it.
                            I've worked side by side once with a guy who got laid off for being slow and sluggish. Later on we found out he was taking care of his bed bound parents at night.
                            No one knew and his pride and not wanting other people to know his business kept him silent.
                            He still got fired or laid off or let go or whatever makes you feel good to justify his loss.
                            Now, I hear where companies"furlough" their contract force around the holidays when things are slow and to save their cash flows for bonuses and vacation time for upper management.
                            I hope they go under and out of business.
                            Those "furloughed" workers should never come back and find other jobs with someone that gives a sheet.

Comment

So your answer is no. Thanks for being honest.
                              boom

Comment

If you honestly believe that I have never helped anyone my entire life, just be my guest and believe whatever floats your yacht.
                                Re read the 1st line of my last post.
                                You and JT have a comprehensive disorder.
                                I'll take that into account from here on out.
                                LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X