X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals are so bad at math

"Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

She clearly has been brain washed by media and college professors but not trained by a politician to control commentary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Her teachers, professors and her parents should all have 100% of their assets seized and returned to the public coffers. Let's just hope that she had been equally brainwashed to abort her offspring.
      boom

Comment

She is so dumb, so damn stupid it's incredible. She must be related to MG-thinks the same. How did she even get into an accredited University? I bet her GPA is 1.2 and she's on School Probation. Why not "Go All The Way" and ask for free tuition for all, debt payoff, a new Bentley, a set of Polo Ponies, the best smart phone, a house in River Oaks with free groceries, utilities and a butler and maid-she damn well deserves it-after all, her parents worked hard so she could go to school and flunk out. The only job she'll ever be qualified to do is be a piece of toilet paper because I'd only want to wipe my azz with this moronic, idiotic, leech of a beotch.

I hope she dies, seriously. That may be sad for her parents, but also her parents' fault that she's such a dumb, stupid, poorly raised excuse for a human being and she is nothing good for society in any country, much less the USA. Please let a semi run over her on her "march"-she deserves it and it would better the world if she were dead.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

She is one of those too stupid to work her free birth control correctly and can't find her way to the free abortion clinic even with her free 0bama phone and free internet with google maps. Then she will sue the birth control maker for cradle to crib for her little ******* child.
          boom

Comment

All this time I thought MG was a dude; I had no idea he was actually a female college student.

Comment

Working...
            X