Another horrible mean oil company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another horrible mean oil company

As several energy companies cut bonuses — and even jobs — amid the oil slump, one has rewarded employees with a hefty payout.
    Houston-based Hilcorp Energy Co., a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company, gave every employee a bonus of $100,000 for making the company’s five-year goals earlier this year, the Houston Chronicle and Fortune magazine report.

The goals — to double Hilcorp’s oilfield production rate, net oil and gas reserves, and equity value over five years — had to be met by the end of 2015, but Hilcorp hit them in the spring, according to the Chronicle. The $100,000 was prorated based on time of service over the past five years, but employees of all job levels and titles were eligible for the bonus, the Chronicle reports.

"Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Yeppir-that terrible, mean-spirited, all for CEO oil company. Who the heill do they think they are for rewarding employees for doing good work? That's not the Dems way-corporations are EVIL I tell ya, EVIL.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm sure that the unions negotiate the same thing for their employees. Then again I doubt that they have ever made goal. Lol
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Working...
      X