Heres A Reading Assignment: Isis, What We're Up Against

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres A Reading Assignment: Isis, What We're Up Against

This should be required reading, especially for Obama.
    The Islamic State is no mere collection of psychopaths. It is a religious group with carefully considered beliefs, among them that it is a key agent of the coming apocalypse. Here’s what that means for its strategy—and for how to stop it.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    This should be required reading, especially for Obama.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-wants/384980/
    Required reading also for Congress.
    Congress won't approve President Obama's proposed authorization of military force, but it won't limit him either.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Their rules of war make no distinction between military and innocent civilians. If that is the rule that they want to play by, then I think we should yell "game on".

I say that we should select a middle-eastern country (I'm thinking Iraq or Syria, or heck, both of them) and turn it into one huge piece of silicon crystal.

Then ask ISIS if they want to try to f*** with us any more.

I once had a boss that told me "I might not be able to keep you from doing that, but I can damned sure break you of the habit."
      Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
      and
      Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

I would limit 0bama in every way possible until the end of his term. Anyone that considers ISIS the JV team and contained and not a threat is not fit to be CIC.
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

i want to move to Abaco, Bahamas or Anegada like Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            i want to move to Abaco, Bahamas or Anegada like Walker.
            I'd rather run the slackers out of the US.
            boom

Comment

you can't do that now because its too close to Christmas.

And I love what Abbott just did, in line with Alabama and Michigan.

Comment

What about the borders-like Oklahoma, New mexico and the other border, Mexico-seems like any of those so-called 'refugees' are welcomed no matter what border they cross and with our current wussy-in-chief/Supreme Fairy and TuTu wearer-Caitlyn Obama, one can only hope that a Kenyan dies before a US citizen due to some lover of goats and the Muslime Brotherhood.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                  I'd rather run the slackers out of the US.
                  And then move
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    Their rules of war make no distinction between military and innocent civilians. If that is the rule that they want to play by, then I think we should yell "game on".

I say that we should select a middle-eastern country (I'm thinking Iraq or Syria, or heck, both of them) and turn it into one huge piece of silicon crystal.

Then ask ISIS if they want to try to f*** with us any more.

I once had a boss that told me "I might not be able to keep you from doing that, but I can damned sure break you of the habit."
                    Are we at war with ISIL or not? If we are, we should do as we did in WWII to Germany and Japan and go win the damn thing. In this case, I stand with Walker. We don't need any "boots on the ground"....what we should need are radiation-protection gear to inspect the results. How's that for a liberal Democrat.
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                      Are we at war with ISIL or not? If we are, we should do as we did in WWII to Germany and Japan and go win the damn thing. In this case, I stand with Walker. We don't need any "boots on the ground"....what we should need are radiation-protection gear to inspect the results. How's that for a liberal Democrat.
                      Sounds like Trump. Hellary would just talk to them-and that may make them commit more suicide bombings-just hearing her makes most folks wanna run for cover or just die.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                        Sounds like Trump. Hellary would just talk to them-and that may make them commit more suicide bombings-just hearing her makes most folks wanna run for cover or just die.

Comment

I bet Termo pulls the lever for Trump when he's all alone in the voting booth.

Comment

We are talking about 30,000 thugs in Syria and Iraq and those 2 countries have millions of other Muslims that are armed but refuse to fight. Saudi Arabia, Dubai and UAE Turkey, Iran are close enough to take these Muslim refugees but since they are a different sect they wont step up. Kinda like Protestants and Catholics during the Ireland crisis.
                            Far as the 26 state governors refusing to vet and take in refuges, not immigrants, they are a bunch of cowards plain and simple and should be labeled as such from here on out.
                            Taking in 10000 which is what Barry has agreed to do is a drop in a bucket. Galveston Island would be a great place to house them as its surrounded by water and JT and Kenny are the local enforcement gurus. They can supply them with trout and redfish to lower food costs.
                            Robalo and Boom is their backups.
                            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                              We are talking about 30,000 thugs in Syria and Iraq and those 2 countries have millions of other Muslims that are armed but refuse to fight. Saudi Arabia, Dubai and UAE Turkey, Iran are close enough to take these Muslim refugees but since they are a different sect they wont step up. Kinda like Protestants and Catholics during the Ireland crisis.
                              Far as the 26 state governors refusing to vet and take in refuges, not immigrants, they are a bunch of cowards plain and simple and should be labeled as such from here on out.
                              Taking in 10000 which is what Barry has agreed to do is a drop in a bucket. Galveston Island would be a great place to house them as its surrounded by water and JT and Kenny are the local enforcement gurus. They can supply them with trout and redfish to lower food costs.
                              Robalo and Boom is their backups.
                              What are YOU going to do for them (or anybody for that matter)? You are great at directing everyone else aren't you Snowflake?
                              boom

Comment

Working...
                              X