468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walmarts fires employee over $5.10 worth of cans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmarts fires employee over $5.10 worth of cans.

Making 9.00 an hour an excon trying to make it and then gets fired over collecting/recycling cans in parking lot. Worth $5.10
    Fine outstanding corporation!!

"Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Reminds me the reason wal-marts my last choice for buying anything I can get somewhere else. Even if I have to spend another dollar or two. Sorry mofo's, no doubt.

Comment

Ridiculous! We don't go to Wal-Mart ever.

Comment

hahahaha...oh yeah, Im sure this is ALL there is to this story, as always like in about a 100% of the time....what a joke.

and when the truth is revealed, then are you going to retract any of this?

And MG,, what do you plan on doing with your Walmart stock in your pension fund plan? Sell it or keep it like the greedy Oil Company stocks you have?
        Last edited by JT; November 20, 2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          hahahaha...oh yeah, Im sure this is ALL there is to this story, as always like in about a 100% of the time....what a joke.

and when the truth is revealed, then are you going to retract any of this?
          You mean like "Weapons of Mass Destruction" or "Mission Accomplished"?
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I would have voted he could keep the cans if he had picked up all of the dirty diapers first. Democrats and walmart are disgusting. I don't even like subjecting my tires to their parking lot to get to the lowes. MG, You could always hire the xcon to work around your house or babysit for you.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

JT .. You know good and well there is only one side to every story.

Have to say - I hate Walmart too.. Because the service sucks, the people are rude and the products are cheap plastic crap. I only go there in cases of dire emergency.. Do I hate them because they fired one of their employees? .. No .. it's none of my business and I can't do a thing in the world to change it - and wouldn't anyway because I DON'T HAVE THE WHOLE STORY - and neither do the media that posted this article. Because if they did, it wouldn't make for an ire provoking rant - and what good is that if you're in the "NEWS" business? Honestly guys, doesn't all this bickering and finger pointing make you tired? Even a little?

Look at my signature!! SHUT UP AND FISH!!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Sorry if I seem bitter.. As a moderator I have to read every single bit of everything.. You can see where occasionally I'd get a bit fatigued.. I'll take my own advice.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  You mean like "Weapons of Mass Destruction" or "Mission Accomplished"?
                  WTH does that have to do with some bum that got fired from Walmart?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                    Sorry if I seem bitter.. As a moderator I have to read every single bit of everything.. You can see where occasionally I'd get a bit fatigued.. I'll take my own advice.
                    Thanks for what you do ... Green given . My head hurts with all the bickering . I love and respect the guys on both sides if I can say that in a non Caitlyn Jenner way. I believe if push comes to shove that the WEA family would unite as one if any member needs help , assistance , or support in any way . Yes , I have my political and world view that is not universally accepted , but , I think each side can refrain from personal degrenation and insult and still make their political point .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Friendly Heckling!!
                      Nobodies right if everybody's wrong!!
                      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Glad the employee (now former) was terminated. You aint paid to work for yourself-that is a firing offense. While that employee was making $.25/hour for their own account, $500 of product was stolen, customers were backed up in lines and a lady slipped and fell on syrup spilled on the floor.

How's that MG? Evil Walmart.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Walmart better be careful....MG liable to go organize the employees and show them how to handle a boss that fires someone when Christmas is right around the corner.

Comment

Naw, he's too busy with his Girl Scout cookie law suit right now. Gonna put those bitches outta business!
                            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                            boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                              Naw, he's too busy with his Girl Scout cookie law suit right now. Gonna put those bitches outta business!
                              Evil GSA Cookie sellers-screwing the po' folks by selling them high dollar cookies.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X