If only....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only....

If only every American thought this way....
    Let's hope TRUMP wins election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma's a beach.

keep hoping!
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

That's living!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Don't eat all those beans at once. lol

Comment

Karma's a beach.

Comment

Looks like a great time

Comment

Yessir, we'd take the PC BS and toss it with the dirty bathwater and put Hellary in prison where the POS beotch belongs. Fark Democrats-all of them-pansy azz POS BS liars.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                Yessir, we'd take the PC BS and toss it with the dirty bathwater and put Hellary in prison where the POS beotch belongs. Fark Democrats-all of them-pansy azz POS BS liars.
                Alright Jerry.....that's it. I challenge you to a fish-off! Loser buys winner's lunch at JT's. (Wanna take my boat or yours?) But since I'm a panzy azz POS liar, I get to embellish my catch! HAR!
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                  Alright Jerry.....that's it. I challenge you to a fish-off! Loser buys winner's lunch at JT's. (Wanna take my boat or yours?) But since I'm a panzy azz POS liar, I get to embellish my catch! HAR!
                  Termo:

I apologize to YOU Termo for my overly broad statement. I'll buy you a beer/lunch anytime!! BTW, as a back track-I was referring to those Dems that hold Political office, such as Clinton-both of them, Holder, Obama -both of them, Sharpton, Green, SJL, JJ, Rangel, etc.

I consider you almost an Expert when it comes to politics-you will vote for the candidate YOU believe is in the best interests of the USA, even if such was a purple polka-dotted Libertarian; whereas, some folks will vote for what/who someone, such as a Union Boss, tells them to vote for no matter how bad they are for the USA.

Honestly, I even voted for a Democrat in my lifetime. Not Obama of course. Sheila Jackson Lee-but that's when I was a crackhaid, pimp, alcoholic, living under the Pierce Elevated, had a union job but my Steward always hired his family members before me so I needed free stuff since Pigeon/squab was getting hard to catch and my ho's were pocketing their earnings-how was I spota maintain their 401Ks and pension if they dint pay me? Then a good samaritan stopped by one day, named JT, he told me to straighten out, get off the crack, leggo my ho's and go to The University of Texas at Austin, get a Degree and make something out of my life. Now I'm just an alcoholic and vote Repub 99% of the time, fish a lot (well, when I can), and drink massive quantities of Coors Light to help their Stock and cannot understand what the deal is with #BLM-we already know Black Lies Matter-just look at Payton Head, Student Body Prez at UM, he alone has proven how Black Lies Matter-"I'm working with the National Guard right now"-yeah, sure you are-and the KKK is throwing bricks through dorm windows-yeah sure they are. Mr. Head-please tell me about Michael Sams and how UM discriminated against him?
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Mine's 15 minutes from the marina-we can take mine. That leaves us time to drink at least 6 beers a piece!!

Comment

I have a standing deal and understanding with Robalo at the Sand Bar...We give him AND all his buddies a 5.5% discount on their 10th beer to show how much we value their business.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        Termo:

I even voted for a Democrat in my lifetime.
                        I would have too had George Wallace been running when I was able to vote. My grand father was his campaign manager of East Texas in '68 and '72

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                          I have a standing deal and understanding with Robalo at the Sand Bar...We give him AND all his buddies a 5.5% discount on their 10th beer to show how much we value their business.
                          Shoot, I didn't know that!! I'll have to keep track-oh wait, after 10 beers, my counting becomes somewhat limited-I run outta fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                            I would have too had George Wallace been running when I was able to vote. My grand father was his campaign manager of East Texas in '68 and '72
                            Heck JT, I voted at 17 for SJL-after running outta money at the old One Nite Bar in Austin, I ended up in Houston under the Pierce Elevated and Rev. Jew Down Boney handed me a Voter's Registration Card that was already filled out except for my name. No ID required and no voter fraud exists, just ask Obama and his like. I think I voted 4 times that day for her-later I got 4 bottles of Thunderbird from some 'Munity Organizers (the ones without the organ grinders) by showing them my "I Voted" sticker. It was 2 months later when I was washing windshields at the corner of Pierce and Fannin and you reached out and told me "Go to School and get a Job, azzhole" and I took that advice and SHAZAM, my whole life changed and I became a productive member of Society. Who'd a thunk!!! Otherwise, I coulda ended up being a Democrat Union Member and voted for Obama.

Thank you Mr. JT.

Comment

Hell, I vote for lots of Republicans, just not the crazy ones! Coors Lite.....just like Campbell's soup!
                              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Working...
                              X