150 World Leaders In Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 World Leaders In Paris

I still want someone to explain how paying our government more of our money is going to help prevent climate change.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

The Government has been talking about global warming now climate change for 30 years and had 21 climate summits. Every year and at every summit they say it's dire and we're at the point of no return. The world climate data has constantly been fiddled with and large area temps estimated used in the models.
    No one is saying that the climate doesn't change, it always has, but governments attempting to extort money from the public by spreading fear is not going to make ANY difference. It's just a world wide monetary redistribution, with wealthy countries paying poorer countries. It will hurt our economy and lower our standard of living. That's what our current administration whats, to make every thing equal. It never fails, when they can't fight a real threat like ISIS, they fight something like poverty, drugs or now climate.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Obama needed a reason for another Vacay-Moochelle and her offspring wanted to shop in gay Paris (and Obama wanted to be gay in Paris).
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
      X