A Little Something For You Obama Brownshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Something For You Obama Brownshirts

Kristallnacht on your agenda for the holidays? https://www.barackobama.com/climate-change-deniers/#/

Farking fascists!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Liberalism=special olympics.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Could I pay someone to get my portrait on there?

Comment

Sure!
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          Kristallnacht on your agenda for the holidays? https://www.barackobama.com/climate-change-deniers/#/

Farking fascists!
          You keep saying the word fascist. I'm not sure you understand what it means.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I typed in "Lying Muslim Scumbag" and got a picture of Obama. Then I typed in "Bill Clinton" and Jennifer Flowers pic showed up along with Monica Lewinski. Then I typed in "Michelle Obama" and a picture of "Caitlyn Jenner" showed up and an offer for a subscription to the queer Magazine "Blue Boy" showed up. When I typed in "Hillary Clinton", my computer got a virus called "What difference does it make?". Looks like that website is working pretty good.

Zeig Heil Fuhrer Obama.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

noun fas·cism \ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-\
              : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government
              : very harsh control or authority

Comment

I can understand why they deny climate change. Aren't all those politicians scientists?
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                  I can understand why they deny climate change. Aren't all those politicians scientists?
                  Why yes they are-they stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

Just be damn glad they didn't stay at a Motel 6 or we'd be in deep sheeit-oh, wait, Obama only stays at Motel 6-because they leave the light on (he's scared of the dark-I would be too if Moochelle was in my room-always lay on your back for good reason-your bunga hole may be violated by her weenie).
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X