• Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are more into duck sausage.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

And keep the hair in it lol
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
        Biggest concern wont be the venison or even the pork or what it was stuffed into or even what hillbilly made it.

It will be the deer hair ground up in it. Always has, always will.

That should be told upfront.
        And an old pop diiick from Alvin is calling somebody a hillbilly? Hahahaha!!!!

Comment

Y'all have to remember that mg is hyper sensitive to this kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
            And keep the hair in it lol
            Lmao
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

Sure , mention it to them . I assume they are friendly workmates and may appreciate the information . But , the don't ask don't tell approach could give the nominal Muslim a chance to eat some good " deer " sausage .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

More bacon for us

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I have never ever taken a deer to a processor. I was taught young by German parents and aunts and uncles to process meat. If you have never scraped a hog you've missed out in life. Or milked cows. Or pulled canned sausages out of hog lard from a mason jar and fried some for breakfast, or fighting over blood sausage or fried hog blood.
                  All deer sausage will have hair in it. Dont care who does it or how careful you are. I use 60/40 mix but prefer more fat so sometimes I reverse the mixture. Basic seasoning to with a cool smoke.
                  I also pickle the hearts, save the livers if they are not spotty, and fajita fry the tenderloins.
                  Best part and most tender on a hog is the tongue boiled in spices and sliced up when chilled on a sandwich

I love venison and pork and prefer pork over beef.Pork Chop over a new york strip anyday.
                  I refuse to eat wormy trout and nasty muddy redfish but never ever turn down flounder.

My ex was from east Texas and loved fried squirrel brains with scrambled eggs. I tried wopping my 1st fried squirrel head with a spoon years ago and never quite developed a taste for them.
                  Or for women from east Texas.
                  "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Lmfao. Now that's just down home chit right there. Fark deer meat, love pork chops. Fark squirrel anything and funky red drum, give me the flounder. Mg's homered again! I'll bet the Indians turn it down. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                      Sure , mention it to them . I assume they are friendly workmates and may appreciate the information . But , the don't ask don't tell approach could give the nominal Muslim a chance to eat some good " deer " sausage .
                      Which is why I voted, yes. Thanks Plugger.

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                      All deer sausage will have hair in it. Dont care who does it or how careful you are.
                      Epic fail. Never had hair in ours (self-processed), You must be cutting up yours via the Dahmer method...
                      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Wait there's a hair in my egg !
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Robalo, I really would like to get F***** up with you some time.
                          Need more ppl like us
                          Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                          X