468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For All You Jihad Deniers, That Support Obama And Bringing Syrian Refugees To The US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All You Jihad Deniers, That Support Obama And Bringing Syrian Refugees To The US

I thought this is an interesting development, especially when you here Obama or his sycophants talking about our "robust vetting process".

"...one of the shooting suspects in California passed the Department of Homeland Security’s “counterterrorism screening as part of her vetting” for a visa."
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

It's about as thorough as the questionnaire you fill out when buying a firearm from Carter Country.

Comment

They should have lifted that ninja bag over her head and seen she looked like a camel's a** and sent her home, taking her traitor husband with her. I might be a liberal, but I've had enough of this jihad crap!
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Yep. From what I'm seeing, the woman hoodwinked the american born Muslim with a 70,000 dollar a year job into the Isis trap and walked away from a six month old baby. I guess to some life just doesn't mean much.

Comment

hahaha!!! the poor american born muslim ? come on Hmaier, your smarter than that.

So how do you take it when someone calls you a coward (like MG did), when you say you don't want these motherfarkers here?

Comment

I like the fact that Obama earmarked $1.2 Billion for 10,000 'refugees'-that equates to $120,000 each, so a terrorist father, mother and 4 kids is "POOF" a dreaded "1%er"-you know, the folks Obama and stupid farking idiot Bernie Sanders and that lying POS Hellary hate so much (but are 1%ers themselves but shush, don't tell a Lib or democrat that).
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X