US Attorney General Threatens To Prosecute Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Attorney General Threatens To Prosecute Speech

AG Loretta Lynch in a speech yesterday threatened to prosecute protected speech.

Claiming that violence against Muslims is on the rise and citing France's clamp down on potentially radicalized mosques, Lynch suggested the Constitution does not protect "actions predicated on violent talk" and pledged to prosecute those responsible for such actions.

So it begins.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Great, her first case can be against Farrakan!

Comment

Originally posted by Medfly View Post
      Great, her first case can be against Farrakan!
      hahaha!!!!! but what do you think the odds of that are? "actions predicated on violent talk" only apply to the things they don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        Lynch suggested the Constitution does not protect "actions predicated on violent talk" and pledged to prosecute those responsible for such actions.

So it begins.
        "Suggested"? ...... she has a good mentor. Didn't the Kenyan born Emporer Obama claim to have studied Constitutional Law?
        LOL

Comment

Well then her first action should be against Hellary and Obama.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well, is the beotch gonna arrest the mooslime terrorist? He's currently living at 1600 Penn. Ave., Washington D.C.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Be better if she went after those 2 war criminals, Bush and Cheney !
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                Still blaming others while blind to current deceit by your heroes Obama and Hellary-pretty sad.

Comment

I agree but it won't happen. Even Trump knows their policies started all this chit. But I can't wait for either one to step off a plane outside the U.S.

Comment

Just in case you missed it!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

All blame with facts.
                      Saddamn had his country under control but GW wanted payback for his daddy and Cheney wanted kickback from Haliburton.
                      i listen to Flush Limbaugh and pretty boy Sean also.
                      The blame game keeps going!!

Comment

9/11 aint got nothing to do with Iraq then and now.
                        Ask where the Saudis were hours after it happened.
                        World wide they are considererd war criminals.

Comment

9/11 had everything to do with Iraq. W. had the guts and leadership to go after anyone that was a threat to the USA and the free world. We were attacked on our soil and many innocent lives were lost. I find it extremely dis-respectful for you to claim W. was settling a score that his father could not get done. In 2007 W. also told us if the Obama administration were to pull out and ignore the threat of terrorist. The terrorist network would only grow get stronger and will again attack us on our own soil. Look where we are today. W. was not perfect nor has any President that has lead this country but ignoring/down playing the threat of ISIS is extremely dangerous. See terrorist deal in fear and possibilities to gain momentum. We have to fight back and slow their momentum and ease the fear of all the people in the free world.

Comment

MG=not the bird dog fark one knows what he's talking about

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDawg View Post
                              9/11 had everything to do with Iraq. W. had the guts and leadership to go after anyone that was a threat to the USA and the free world. We were attacked on our soil and many innocent lives were lost. I find it extremely dis-respectful for you to claim W. was settling a score that his father could not get done. In 2007 W. also told us if the Obama administration were to pull out and ignore the threat of terrorist. The terrorist network would only grow get stronger and will again attack us on our own soil. Look where we are today. W. was not perfect nor has any President that has lead this country but ignoring/down playing the threat of ISIS is extremely dangerous. See terrorist deal in fear and possibilities to gain momentum. We have to fight back and slow their momentum and ease the fear of all the people in the free world.
                              Oh shiiiit, I think I heard a haid 'splode in Alvin!! MG's Hero Obama cannot be lambasted or MG may have a meltdown like the Wicked Witch of the West when Dorothy spilled water on her.

JT, we need to have several beers with Bluedawg around Xmas-we can use my Sand Bar Discount ya recently told me about!!

Comment

Working...
                              X