President Thinks More Gun Laws Will Prevent Mass Shootings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Thinks More Gun Laws Will Prevent Mass Shootings

This is like every other part of the president and democrat agenda. Let's pass more "common sense" laws and regulations. It doesn't seem to matter if it's climate or guns, the federal government knows best, and if the Constitution or personal freedom are in the way, too bad.

They never mention that places like Illinois and California have some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Now back to that "common sense" approach. Does he really believe that criminals and terrorists will follow any laws. He has to know that 80% of mass shootings are done with legal weapons.

This is an excerpt from Investors.com "With California terrorists still on the loose, the president and his heir apparent rushed to the podium to call for more gun control. It was hardly the time to ask law-abiding citizens to swear off self-protection.
    But shamelessly, if predictably, Obama and Hillary Clinton politicized the attack — the deadliest terrorism on U.S. soil since 9/11 — to advance the Democratic Party's anti-gun agenda.
    Speaking to CBS News, Obama demanded "common-sense gun safety laws" to "eliminate these mass shootings." He added that he intends to "make it harder for individuals to get access to weapons" and reportedly is preparing to take executive action to do so.

All this will do is make it harder for law abiding people to get weapons to protect themselves and their families. I read that Thursday or yesterday was a record purchase ammo day. Good job mr. president!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

My guns never pulled a trigger by themselves. If Obama was such a rump ranger, maybe he'd know what a rifle is. The only gun he knows is in Eric Holder's pants and he washes the 'barrel' with his rear.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Now let me understand something. I think Farook and his lovely POS Mooslime wifey were on the Terrorist watch list but it's ok to buy guns? Seems to me one way to stop terrorists in the USA is to profile and not allow Mooslimes the right to buy guns.
      Also, all the PC crap by libs is just that-CRAP. I was in Shreveport at airport years ago, a white blond, fairly hot, MILF with a baby was being felt up (literally) by a TSA women. I was darn jealous and wanted to offer to assist. But a burka wrapped, vest wearing Mooslime cannot be stopped or its "PROFILING"-can one of you Libs splain why PC is soo farking great? Can't wait to read your BS.

ROBALO's TAKE: Ban all Mooslimes from owning guns-period. We interned all the Japanese in WWII and spied on German descent folks, but NOOOO way can we spy on Mooslimes. WTH is wrong with you bleeding heart liberals? Maybe make anyone entering the USA eat a Pulled Pork or Ham sammie or pet a pig-refusers are put back on the plane.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well, for starters you have a Muslim president that was born in Kenya. And thes dumb as$sees voted for him.

What's a girl to do?

Comment

Obama is a fools Prince that is losing his following. There are only a few areas to where his fools will follow: Gun Control and Global Warming.

Comment

I like Trumps latest proposal. All he does is say things the rest of those p----y politicians believe, but don't have the guts to say.

I think I might of put too many (-) in that description.

Robalo help me out if you please.

Comment

i know now that Trump is one of the smartest conservative GOPers in the US.
              Ya'll all need to vote him in!!, 3rd party at least.
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Trump is a Buffoon and I don't think he is electable. I do like that Trump is bringing real issues to the table and forcing people to talk about them. We have had enough of the shell game and politicians choosing what to address.

PSA.... No one should listen to me when it comes to predicting what President is electable because I said both times there was no way Obama would get elected.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDawg View Post
                  Trump is a Buffoon and I don't think he is electable. I do like that Trump is bringing real issues to the table and forcing people to talk about them. We have had enough of the shell game and politicians choosing what to address.

PSA.... No one should listen to me when it comes to predicting what President is electable because I said both times there was no way Obama would get elected.
                  Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                    i know now that Trump is one of the smartest conservative POTUS Candidates in the US.
                    Ya'll all need to vote him in!!, 3rd party at least.
                    FIFY-I sure HOPE you CHANGE and vote for a REAL American like Trump instead of a lying Kenyan ahole and a Cunning Underhanded Nutty Traitor named Hillary Clinton. It'd probably be the first time you helped move the USA forward.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      I like Trumps latest proposal. All he does is say things the rest of those p----y politicians believe, but don't have the guts to say.

I think I might of put too many (-) in that description.

Robalo help me out if you please.
                      Yes, you put one too many "-" in that description that rhymes with WUSSY.

I'm somewhat surprised that Obama hasn't tried to further his Mooslime Agenda by saying something like "Farook and his lovely wife were not terrorists, they just were upset about an Anti-Muslim Movie".

Comment

Working...
                      X