No announcement yet.

Genius Alert Goo-Bye Goo-Riddance to Cody, the 2nd Place Hide and Seek Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genius Alert Goo-Bye Goo-Riddance to Cody, the 2nd Place Hide and Seek Champ

I always thought that Schexneider from Kaplan, LA was the ultimate "Hide and Seek" winner for trying to rob the Abbeville Bank in Abbeville Louisiana-he climbed down the chimney and no one knew where he was for over 10 years-they found his skeleton about 3 years ago when remodeling the bank.

Now comes along this genius-obviously an Obama/Hellary supporter:

A suspected burglar who attempted to enter a California home through the chimney died on Saturday after the homeowner lit a fire without realizing the intruder was inside, police said.

The man appeared to have climbed into the chimney during the night while the owner was away and then became stuck, according to the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.

The owner of the home in Huron lit a fire in his fireplace on Saturday afternoon but then heard a man yelling inside the chimney as the house filled with smoke, the sheriff's office said in a statement.

The homeowner tried to extinguish the flames but firefighters who dismantled the chimney during a rescue effort found the suspect dead inside, the sheriff's office said.

The deceased man was identified by the Coroner's Office as Cody Caldwell, aged 19. The cause of death was determined to be smoke inhalation and burns.

At least the homeowner dint end up wondering what that terrible stench was 4 weeks later.

Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/us-california-chimney-idUSKBN0TI0UC20151130#jKaqcboVm81uDMpy.99
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

One less vote for the democrats.

Of course, since it's in California they'll probably sue him for manslaughter and sue the firewood company for "torch-uous"
    interference. Get it? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      One less vote for the democrats.

Of course, since it's in California they'll probably sue him for manslaughter and sue the firewood company for "torch-uous"
      interference. Get it? LOL.
      "Torch-uous"-I like it. Likely those idjits already passed such a law-or maybe the guy was trying out for next year's "BURNING MAN" lesbo/weirdo fest?
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We need more fireplace control!
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
          We need more fireplace control!
          I would expect just that from a typical democrat. Instead, I suggest you educate your fellow party members that a typical fireplace flue is not large enough for a standard size person to fit through-perhaps that would be better than spending millions of dollars passing laws made only for stupid and lazy people, that make the USA a better place when they are no longer walking on this planet.

Comment

Working...
          X