Muslim and Mexican Are NOT Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim and Mexican Are NOT Races

I hear and read every day about racism or something being racist, and either the press and politicians are stupid or just lying. I believe the latter. There are three races, period.
    Muslim describes followers of Islam, and come in all races & ethnicities. Arab describes a culture and are an ethnic group composed of various tribes. Mexican describes people from Mexico of all races and Mestizo describes people of mixed European and indian blood.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

But Kenny, if not using "Racism" as a mantra, what would Obama do to promote his muslim agenda?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

BTW, don't tell the MSM that Kenny-they can't make Nielsen ratings telling true facts.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks Kenny all good points. I also like it when people say reverse discrimination. What the heck is that?

Comment

I think only Mister Mxyzptlk can do reverse discrimination. He's also how Obama got re-elected!
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
          X