468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"New" Bengazi Email Surfaces Through Freedom of Information Act.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" Bengazi Email Surfaces Through Freedom of Information Act.

Virtually everyone in the current administration lied when they said, no US military assets were available or in a position to help in time during the attacks in Bengazi. The email has been severely redacted due to the government saying that it was part of a deliberative process. It shows there were assets "spinning up" to deploy. There is more to come.http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...-new-document/
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

"What difference does it make?" said Hellary about dead Americans. You're gonna make MG's haid splode with facts-he can't handle them and only relies on lies put forth by Obama and the dummycrats.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Lol. Another conservative source of @#$%^ information. MSNBC, the facts are here. News, not entertainment.
      Last edited by Ibtsoom; December 9, 2015, 12:03 PM. Reason: Profanity

Comment

It's also on Yahoo and MSN. but don't worry-Hillary just denies everything anyway-pretty certain she'll deny how she used her State Dept. powers to help out her Son-in-law, the financial banker whose father was in prison for Ponzi scheme, on the seabed mining treaty also.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The timing issue came up months ago. Still beating that dead horse.
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Dead whore-ya must mean Hellary.

Comment

Working...
            X