Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 40 Seconds John Kerry Ruined The Paris Climate Change Confab

Here are Kerry’s exact words:

… The fact is that even if every American citizen biked to work, carpooled to school, used only solar panels to power their homes, if we each planted a dozen trees, if we somehow eliminated all of our domestic greenhouse gas emissions, guess what – that still wouldn’t be enough to offset the carbon pollution coming from the rest of the world.

If all the industrial nations went down to zero emissions –- remember what I just said, all the industrial emissions went down to zero emissions -– it wouldn’t be enough, not when more than 65% of the world’s carbon pollution comes from the developing world.

So wrecking the coal industry, cap & trade, and taxing the crap out of our electricity use will happen why?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Just think of it this way: If every single American biked to work or carpooled to school, and used only solar panels to power their homes – if we each in America planted a dozen trees – if we somehow eliminated all of our domestic greenhouse gas emissions – guess what? That still wouldn’t be enough to offset the carbon pollution coming from the rest of the world and providing the same level of damage at a different point in time than we face today. The same would be true if China or India came down to zero emissions, if either was the only country to act. It’s just not enough for one country or even a few countries to reduce emissions when other countries continue to fill the atmosphere with carbon pollution as they see fit. If even one or two major economies fail to respond to this threat, it will counteract much of the good work that the rest of the world does. And when I say we need a global solution, I mean it. And there’s simply no excuse for anything else.

kinda took it out of context Kenny!
    if you would like I will PM you a copy of the text of his speech.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I guess we all must sell our boats, buy bikes, and walk everywhere-I guess milk and other cold goods will no longer be available since it takes refrigerated trucks and that's a NO NO. Bunch of BS and unrealistic.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Way to early in the day for this bull chip. Someone go fish and post a dang report already!
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
          Just think of it this way: If every single American biked to work or carpooled to school, and used only solar panels to power their homes – if we each in America planted a dozen trees – if we somehow eliminated all of our domestic greenhouse gas emissions – guess what? That still wouldn’t be enough to offset the carbon pollution coming from the rest of the world and providing the same level of damage at a different point in time than we face today. The same would be true if China or India came down to zero emissions, if either was the only country to act. It’s just not enough for one country or even a few countries to reduce emissions when other countries continue to fill the atmosphere with carbon pollution as they see fit. If even one or two major economies fail to respond to this threat, it will counteract much of the good work that the rest of the world does. And when I say we need a global solution, I mean it. And there’s simply no excuse for anything else.

kinda took it out of context Kenny!
          if you would like I will PM you a copy of the text of his speech.
          Typical utopian drivel. I deal with what is, not what if.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

What IF we all just went fishing ?
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Soon after Kerry's speech he hopped in a limo with a 5 car caravan on the way to the airport then he got into a private plane headed home.

I don't know if that is exactly true but I can not be to far off.

Yes let's go fishing!

Comment

Much more than 5 cars-a whole brigade of Police cars and motorcycles-security is on high alert due to 'workplace violence'. The Jet uses hundreds of gallons of fuel per hour-it aint no Lear 24-it's a full blown blown 747 and aint no commercial plane flying hundreds of folks either-it helps when the words 'democrat' and 'hypocrite' mean the same.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hypocrites. Sort of like the Kenyans stance on guns.
                  Attached Files

Comment

JT: That picture missed showing another 'gun'-the one that hangs down between Moochelle's legs-looks like she's adjusting hear undies because her gun is stuck to her scrotum.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Much more than 5 cars-a whole brigade of Police cars and motorcycles-security is on high alert due to 'workplace violence'. The Jet uses hundreds of gallons of fuel per hour-it aint no Lear 24-it's a full blown blown 747 and aint no commercial plane flying hundreds of folks either-it helps when the words 'democrat' and 'hypocrite' mean the same.
                      About 2500 gallons an hour on a 747, or about 42 gallons a minute.
                      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                      boom

Comment

Yep Boom, aint hypocrisy great when you're a democrap.

Comment

Working...
                        X