Liar, liar pants-suit on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liar, liar pants-suit on fire

I know that this won't matter to democrat voters, as long as they get their government check. They're used to Clinton's lying!

Liar, liar, pantsuit on fire: Hillary Clinton still insists she didn’t tell the grieving families of the Benghazi victims that an anti-Islam video was to blame.

Yet family members say she said just that, three days after the attack, at the Sept. 14, 2012, ceremony at Andrews Air Force base.

George Stephanopoulos asked her Sunday if she’d told the victims it was about the film. Clinton gave a flat “no.”

She added: “I said very clearly there had been a terrorist group, uh, that had taken responsibility on Facebook, um . . .”

At least four family members disagree.

Tyrone Woods’ father said he hugged Clinton and shook her hand. Then “she said we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son . . . She said ‘the filmmaker who was responsible for the death of your son.’ ”
    Liar, liar, pantsuit on fire: Hillary Clinton still insists she didn’t tell the grieving families of the Benghazi victims that an anti-Islam video was to blame. Yet family members say she said just…
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Her whole family is nothing but LIARS. Her POS daughter is married to a Convicted Ponzi Scheme Felon's son and is the son is one of those hated "Financial Bankers" that Hellary says are bad people that hurt the Middle Class. We all know that Bill Clinton is a sex predator that preys on barely legal girls and may actually be a true child molester.

funniest part, maybe I should say the saddest part is that she will be the democrat frontrunner because most democrats (except Termo) are stupid dumbazzes that ignore facts and swallow lies like a frog swallows flies.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Crickets....?
      Democrats are used to voting for liars.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

It astounds me that someone would consider her for President of the United States
        Fishwhisperer

Comment

It astounds me that people voted for an unknown Muslim from Kenya

Comment

I guess you have to remember that you're dealing with a lot of dumb asssses

Comment

Sip your drink slowly on election night. Savor each sip.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                Her whole family is nothing but LIARS. Her POS daughter is married to a Convicted Ponzi Scheme Felon's son and is the son is one of those hated "Financial Bankers" that Hellary says are bad people that hurt the Middle Class. We all know that Bill Clinton is a sex predator that preys on barely legal girls and may actually be a true child molester.

funniest part, maybe I should say the saddest part is that she will be the democrat frontrunner because most democrats (except Termo) are stupid dumbazzes that ignore facts and swallow lies like a frog swallows flies.
                Dang it Jerry! You trying to get me thrown out of the Dumbass Democrats Club? HAR!
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

We at the DDC are throwing our support for Donald Trump for president. We didn't get our name for nothing. TRUMP 2016 - "MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!"
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

But who's Trump hating? So does that mean that people in America hated from about 1776 up until the Kenyan became president?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      But who's Trump hating? So does that mean that people in America hated from about 1776 up until the Kenyan became president?
                      Spot on JT, there has been no hate for the past seven years.
                      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                      boom

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                        Dang it Jerry! You trying to get me thrown out of the Dumbass Democrats Club? HAR!
                        I agree John ! I'll testify that Jerry is giving you way too much credit . I've got your back . You can thank me later .
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                        X