What more do you need to know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What more do you need to know?

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has sought the media spotlight following the San Bernardino terror attack last week.

So , the attack was the fault of the U.S. due to foriegn policies Muslims find objectionable ? That's twisted. By the way , texas tried to stop some Syrian refugees from settling here but a judge blocked that effort .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Treasto.. WTH do you expect? When you have a bunch of freeloaders, dumb assssses that elected a Muslim? DUH

Comment

I thought that breitbart pos died?

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
          I thought that breitbart pos died?
          No, you can still read the Obama Propaganda at HuffPost and keep watching MSNBC and MSM for your "facts".

Doesn't Goebbels kin own NBC?
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X