Ibraham Al coza (sp) sorry n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibraham Al coza (sp) sorry n

well folks a gitmo detainee named Ibraham that was released 3 years ago into a re-entry program has just surfaced in an Al Quida terrorist video. Come on folks ISIS is fighting a war unlike we have ever scene. Well, let me take that back when we declared our freedom from the brits we were considered to be fighting unfair. See we could not go toe to toe in red jackets with a drummer leading the charge to fight for our freedom. We simply did not have the man power so we ambushed them. We won and for a good cause. ISIS is fighting for what they believe is a good cause and we can not be the Red Coats in this scenario. History does repeat itself. They are fighting smart without regard and they fighting to win. I sure hope we see that and throw traditional warfare out the window and get after it.

Sorry, our PC country does not have the stomach to do what is necessary to win.

Comment

What !? But , Obama said ISIS was contained . And , they're the second string team .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by trseato View Post
        Sorry, our PC country does not have the stomach to do what is necessary to win.
        Obama and liberals don't .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Odd , Obama and liberals fully support murdering babies in the womb , though .

Comment

All funny responses but the reality is somewhere back in the day someone from GB was saying we must defeat the savages they don't fight fair. Folks ISIS is fighting with the same tactics. We are and should be concerned they are killing civilians and attacking us. They are not able to kill our military folks so they kill civilians and in part fear and gain momentum. I should would hate for the history books in 50 years to teach our children about Saddam Hussain or Barack Obama wait sorry............ Osama Bin Laden as the leaders of the muslim movement in North America.

Comment

Reinstate the draft. NO DEFERRMENTS.

Comment

Barry lied! We should not have 1 pr of boots in the middleeast. Lots of dems highly upset with him.The Muslims do what they do best and thats fight and kill!!
                harveys right!! Reinstate the draft and induct boys and girls with no rich kid deferrments and see how fast we become homebound and safer here at home.
                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Yep. That will shine a little different light on this war on terror. Make a powder puff a killing machine.

Comment

At least with the draft some of those spoiled brats demanding free education will earn it. Mandatory military service would be even better. I am also cool with letting Muslims kill each other overseas and I am ok dropping ordinance pretty much anywhere over there. Mecca would be my first target for a Moab. We will also be thinning the libtard herd here at home with the terrorist attacks taking place at gun free zones.
                    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                    boom

Comment

The deferment system was taken away in about 1971. I guess yall forgot that.

I can hardly believe MG said Obama lied. Someone throw cold water on my face!
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        The deferment system was taken away in about 1971. I guess yall forgot that.

I can hardly believe MG said Obama lied. Someone throw cold water on my face!
                        I remember it well!!! That lottery system saved my butt #227. Was stoned and high and drunk for 3 days. Had already taken the physical in Houston and was married with 1 child.Went from 1A to 1H and ol Shirley was without a job in Angleton. Working 3 jobs and trying to keep a college deferrment. 1 job was to pay for speed to stay awake to study and work. Didn't work out for me.
                        I flunked outa school and became 1A over night.
                        After 2 close buds and a couple of family members came back in alum caskets that took care of my patriotism and hoora and waving the stars and stripes forever when it comes to skirmishes and campaigns and drawn out fighting.Just plain stupid. Either go all out or dont go when it comes to wars. Just like a fist fight. Dont stop until its over.
                        Far as barry lying, he did and the dem leadership is still POed about it. He has his reasons but whatever they are it aint good enough to have anything going in the ME. Bring our troops home. They deserve better.
                        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I wonder whose side Saudi Arabia is really on-just kidding. Those two-faced bas****s hate us and it pizzes me off every time some American politician goes over there to kiss the oil-soaked ring of the greatest sponsor of terrorists in the world. We need oil, but not theirs.
                          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                            I wonder whose side Saudi Arabia is really on-just kidding. Those two-faced bas****s hate us and it pizzes me off every time some American politician goes over there to kiss the oil-soaked ring of the greatest sponsor of terrorists in the world. We need oil, but not theirs.
                            It pizzas me off when a president from the United States bows to them. That LC I posted the video of is 100% correct when he said he's such a total p-----y it's stunning.

Comment

Tell me again who voted for this guy?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X