Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want my prize!
    2nd place goes to JT and you and Boom are tossed up for 3rds.
    Kenny gets honorable mention.
    All yall make great judges and ya'll are all legends in your own minds.
    Thanks for the recognition.

Americans run the country, not oil.
    So you say cheap oil is hurting ALL Americans ?
    Back that up cause it damn sure aint hurting me!
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
      Doom, boom, and gloom. It's 26.00 a barrel according to my REAL news sources. I'm hoping it gets to 10.00. My ford likes to go and so do I. On the world front, the Turks are farking Puti and I'm lmao.
      Wow that mindset and voting for Muslims and passive women will be the death of all of us u guys really need to wake up! Gonna buy more ammo this week and next[emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
        JT, you and I agree!! Read again what I wrote!!!
        Its hurting Saudi and the ME lots more than America. Kenny is wrong on his "fact". I dont see it and neither do the economists where the low prices are hurting the US. May be the oil producers but if they aint made good by now with crude over 100.00 for the last several years. They deserve to go under.
        I'll take that idiotic posts ever title.
        But do you like second on yours?
        you really don't have any any idea what the f--- your talking about whatsoever. I feel somewhat ashamed and embarrassed for even arguing with you.

Comment

Like I said, your're in #2
          slot for 2015 with your replys.
          Glad to offend you!
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Maybe this will educate some.
            Oil producers and Wall Street analysts claim the setback in the fracking industry brought on by the collapse in oil prices will be brief and minor. Don’t believe them.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Most people understand that the Saudi's were and are trying to kill fracking in the US buy opening the supply from OPEC dropping the price so that it doesn't make economic sense, but the price drop goes beyond just the oil industry. It affects every aspect of our economy in an over-all negative way.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                Most people understand that the Saudi's were and are trying to kill fracking in the US buy opening the supply from OPEC dropping the price so that it doesn't make economic sense, but the price drop goes beyond just the oil industry. It affects every aspect of our economy in an over-all negative way.
                But hey, MG got to fill his gas tank for less-that's all that matters-at least to him-which sure is contrary to all the BS he posts about 'helping others'. Typical hypocrite lib ideology-"Everyone must help others except when it's my turn-I got cheap gas, so FU unemployed folks and downturned economy."
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I pull a gooseneck for a living and I'm leased on with a company that mostly delivers to oil and gas companies. So yeah it sucks big time. But to my understanding isn't it America's fault kinda due to all oil transactions being ran through American banks so they can get a piece of the pie? I don't remember where I read it or if it's true. It's just what I read. And why can't we just dump the world and take care of our own? Just my 2 cents. And please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    But hey, MG got to fill his gas tank for less-that's all that matters-at least to him-which sure is contrary to all the BS he posts about 'helping others'. Typical hypocrite lib ideology-"Everyone must help others except when it's my turn-I got cheap gas, so FU unemployed folks and downturned economy."
                    But yet everyone else is supposed to absorb union wages, pay more and support them and fund the democrat machine. Hell, they are even asking the taxpayers to fund the DNC convention this year, but I guess they have to since they stiffed all of the vendors on the last convention.
                    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                    boom

Comment

Most people understand that the Saudi's were and are trying to kill fracking in the US buy opening the supply from OPEC dropping the price so that it doesn't make economic sense, but the price drop goes beyond just the oil industry. It affects every aspects to of our economy in an over-all negative way.
                      Of course they did and that's the sole reason in the price drop from over $100 to the $30 range. My earlier post was satire directed at MG's idiotic post. I've been in the business for over 35 years and fully understand what's going on. You have a novice like MG post sheit he reads on the Internet and as usual, it makes no sense nor pertains to your ORIGINAL post Kenny. The have nots will always retort with asinine comments like " well, I don't feel sorry for them-they made all that money at $100" and are too stupid to realize they might just lose also.

Comment

Agreed. And the Saudi's are starting to borrow money to cover their government budget shortfalls. Most of the shortfall is due to military costs (Yemen & Syria). Thing is, they'll never kill fracking completely, only temporarily.
                        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Right, the bull sheit environmentalist and democrats will try kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                            Right, the bull sheit environmentalist and dumbazz democrats are trying to kill it.
                            FIFY
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks jerry!

Comment

And looking at rig counts and drilling permits this morning in about 25 counties, $35 appears to be doing a pretty good job of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X