El Chapo owned an "Obama Gun"!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Chapo owned an "Obama Gun"!!!

I find it incredulous that Obama wants to change gun laws to stop the so-called 'gun-show loophole' (and that isn't all his 'pen' wants to do with guns-no passing to your heirs/family or even selling to your friend unless a FFL, but of course they only say 'gun-show loophole' when it encompasses much more but stupid people, like at least one that posts on this board, believe his lies and so do millions of other dumbazzes) when the Liar-in-Chief supplied El Chapo with a .50 Caliber. What's the term/word I'm looking for....???? Oh, that's right, a LYING HYPOCRITE THAT SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

From the Chromical:

Mexican officials have recovered another lost Fast and Furious gun. Turns out El Chapo had it.
    A .50-caliber rifle was found in the hideout of the world’s most notorious drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman,
    according to Fox News. The anti-material weapon is strong enough to take out cars or other unarmored vehicles.

Authorities found the rifle after capturing the cartel boss in a raid on January 8 in his home state of Sinaloa. Photos from the scene showed that Guzman and his men had an arsenal of weapons in their lair. Five of Guzman’s men died in shootout during the raid.
    Now one of those arms has been tied to the failed Fast and Furious program, sources told Fox News. In that operation, federal agents allowed suspected criminals to buy guns in Arizona in order to track as they made their way into Mexico. But the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco lost track of 1,400 of the 2,200 guns sold in the set-up and has proven to be a major headache for the Obama administration.

Holder and Obama are accessories to the MURDER of B.P. Agent Brian Terry and ought to be under Leavenworth Prison. You would be-why aren't they? Fark Obama and his lying, stinking Administration-"Executive Privilege" ought to be rammed up his backside without any lube. Thanks Obama and your rear buddy Eric Holder-you both helped the Cartels MURDER thousands of people by being what you do best-be complete dumbazzes, like your followers.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

They immediately lost tract of those weapons . A foolish , ill conceived plan that ended in a law enforcer 's death . Lies and cover ups and those responsible are not held accountable . Obamas and Hillary's lies , cover ups , and misguided agendas are criminal . I understand life long democrats being loyal to the party and particular personal reasons for loyalty . I don't understand them not taking the moral high ground and holding such actions reprehensible and worthy of righteous indignation . Vilified president Nixon had the good sense to resign after being caught instigating a crime . Such good sense and decency are lacking in Our current leaders .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
    X