Orlando Terrorist Attack and idiotic gun control push by Dems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Terrorist Attack and idiotic gun control push by Dems

Hellary, SJL and Ayotollah Obama are all pushing to disarm Citizens. Fact is the POS shooter LEGALLY purchased his guns even though he was on FBI Terrorist Watchlist. FBI did nada about his buys. Now comes along the rapist defender-Hellary Clinton, along with demagogues Sheila "Where be the Cameras" Jackson Lee and Obama wanting to outlaw "High Power Guns"-sheeeit, I won't even use a .223 on deer myself-not large enuf grain bullet IMO. What a bunch of typical BS from a bunch of pure, stinking idiots. Yessiree Bob, Terrorists and Felons won't be able to buy guns if guns are outlawed-just like they don't break laws, right?

If they do change the law so that people on the Watchlist as well as those under state or federal investigation cannot buy, own or possess a gun, will Hellary have to give up her guns since she is under FBI Investigation?

Once again, these 3 idiots/fools are blaming 'guns'. What gun ever killed anyone? People kill, not guns. Plus how do you stop one of those peace loving Muslims that the Quran says to kill all Infidels? Hell, Clock Boy showed how easy it is to make a clock bomb and even bring it to school even though it looked like a Bomb and Obama invited the little scumbag to the WH for dinner-sheeit, I'm surprised he didn't award the Medal of Freedom to the future terrorist. Obama also says the shooter was 'homegrown' because he was a 'Merican. Once again-it was the USA's fault-not some religious fanatic with Middle East ties. Obama and the other two trolls want to outlaw guns against the 2nd Amendment but Obama invites thousands of Syrians here and tells ICE to not check their social media because it may violate their pruivacy while at the same time making sure each is fed, housed and paid with our tax dollars. I expect the next attack will be by vest or car bomb and how will these 3 Stooges then act-outlaw cars and vests? (sorry Moe, Larry and Curly for insulting you by associating BHO, SJL and HRC with you)

I am sad that 49 folks were killed-am glad the POS shooter was killed and suggest he be chopped up and fed to a pen full of swine. Fark Allah and Obama and the demagogues that use a tragedy for personal gain. Remember, most people are stupid and in past 2 POTUS elections, they proved that. IMO, these three's actions to 'outlaw guns' fits right into terrorism's hands and plans.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

BTW, my "rapist defender" comment was in regards to Hellary's attacks on the women her husband sexually assaulted-not the fact that she defended rapists of the 'typical kind' that were not her husband while she actually practiced law.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It's always that way bro, any reason they can grab onto so they can ban guns. Just jumping on the bandwagon again. Now as far as using a .556 to shoot deer, I've taken them down with that caliber. Just have to use a soft point instead of fmj or ballistic tip. It mushrooms so much better and drops them quick.

Comment

Working...
      X