468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's the day!! Robalo's Prayer to God.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's the day!! Robalo's Prayer to God.

Dear God:

Please make the average US Citizen (the voting ones, especially the dead ones and illegal ones that always vote Dummycrat) wake up to the fact that Hellary Clinton should NEVER be elected to ANY Office, especially POTUS.

She is a Crooked Underhanded Nutty Traitor.

Latest news proves she is so corrupt, she did all she could to sabotage anyone, even her own party members:

On November 6, WikiLeaks released a second batch of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails in addition to the 20,000 they released in July preceding the Democratic National Convention.

Those initial emails led to the resignation of DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and other top DNC staff for overtly violating the charter by working on behalf of the Clinton campaign against Bernie Sanders.

In response to the most recent WikiLeaks revelations, Sen. Sanders’ Latino strategist Cesar Vargas rescinded his endorsement of Hillary Clinton. “Bernie Sanders was treated horribly by the DNC, the Clinton crew, and the Obama administration, and by proxy, many of us were also stung,” he wrote in a recent article for the Huffington Post.” Without any apologies. In fact, we received nothing but contempt from the Clinton campaign and her surrogates. Then they expected us to fall in formation. Many of us did. I said I would endorse Hillary if she won the primary fair and square. And I did, but that was before I got a hold of all the highly unethical things that happened to get her to win.”

The newly released DNC emails provide further evidence of how the DNC, Clinton campaign, and mainstream media coordinated together to elevate Clinton’s candidacy.

“CNN is looking for questions,” read an April email between DNC staff asking to compile questions for CNN to ask Republican Sen. Ted Cruz in an interview. Questions for Donald Trump were also compiled by DNC staff to be asked on CNN. Emails from the DNC and Clinton campaign chair John Podesta have revealed how partisan CNN has behaved. A supposed media network and its journalists have been colluding behind the scenes with the DNC and Clinton campaign to propagate any preferred narrative of the Democratic Party.

In a recently-released email from Podesta, WikiLeaks revealed CNBC’s John Harwood asked Podesta what questions he should ask Jeb Bush in an interview. The interview was published in September 2015.

The Daily Caller first reported that Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank was fed Trump research from the DNC upon request for an anti-Trump article published in April.

The media’s unethical relationship has yielded no reprimand besides CNN severing ties with DNC interim chair Donna Brazile after emails revealed she forwarded debate questions to the Clinton campaign ahead of time. But CNN did so only to cover themselves, as they have yet to provide an explanation as to how Brazile acquired those questions in the first place.

Another DNC email revealed DNC communications strategist Deshundra Jackson had a mole contact in the Sanders campaign to provide her staff with information. “I pinged my friend on his campaign but she was let go a few days ago. I don’t have any other leads,” wrote Jackson in regards to what Sanders would be discussing at a press conference.

In early May, DNC staff members coordinated edits of Clinton email blasts with the Clinton campaign in an email chain. DNC staff was also invited to join the Hillary For America team on Slack around the same time, revealing that the DNC directly worked for the Clinton campaign before the Democratic primaries had ended.

The close relationship the DNC and mainstream media maintained with Clinton throughout the primaries is comparable to propaganda tactics employed in dictatorships. Hillary Clinton and her campaign subverted democracy in tandem with the DNC and mainstream media outlet to ensure her coronation as the Democratic presidential nominee. The stain left on democracy by this collusion won’t ever be forgotten by Bernie Sanders supporters.

Thank you God-I understand her plane could easily crash-BTW, she says your Mother, Mary Magdalena, was a whore and if she was around today, her hubby, would likely try to do her.

Your friend,
    Robalo
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

When do all those weirdos from Hollywood leave like they promised?

And no mo obamcare.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      When do all those weirdos from Hollywood leave like they promised?

And no mo obamcare.
      Today I hope!! Good riddance.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I wonder if Rosie and Whoopie need help packing? I know where to put their suitcase (and I'm certain there would still be plenty of room for a steamer trunk, 10 carry-ons, a VW Bug and a Kenworth Tractor Trailer-no ham is big enough to fill either of those two).

Comment

What happened to the house libs around here?
          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
          boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
            Suicide or car wreck-either way a mysterious death-likely due to not giving enuf $$$$ to the Clinton Foundation.

Comment

Look-Trump's already getting started!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Not to mention all the lib actors that use guns in their movies but are anti-gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle pirate View Post
                  Not to mention all the lib actors that use guns in their movies but are anti-gun.
                  Hypocrisy is a trait all Libs have-look at Hellary claiming Trump disrespected women while her hubby was molesting, groping and cigar dipping an intern in the Oval Office and screwing any woman he could that would let him-and maybe even raping some. She shoulda looked at her own house before claiming someone else's was 'dirty'.

I also like how the Libs are beotching about climate change and gay rights being flushed and making threats of revolution-they should call a Whambulance or someone who gives a crap-call Whoopie and Mylie and Madonna and Rosie. Oh those poor multi-millionaire actors-what will they do now-my oh my, how terrible they have it-bunch of PC asswipes.

Comment

I hope Obama moves to Chicago-he can help there-after all, his gun laws stopped almost all the murders and violence. He could move to Boston and shack up with his Auntie Onyango and maybe have a special meal to remind them of the 'good old days' and cook Bo, the Obama's dog, for dinner.

Comment

Yessir my fren you are correct. Their Hipocrisy has no bounds!

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                        Boom... Haven't you ever gone into a room at nighttime and turned on the lights and seen how roaches scatter?

Comment

I'm still here!!!!! HAR! Looking forward to Bush 2.0.
                          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Good to hear from you Termo!
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Terms is a cool lib. So is hmaier so long as he's not in jail for something; and I'm thinking he is because he hasn't pm about who to bet on this year in football.

mgsteil however.....

Comment

Working...
                              X