Tara Reade and Creepy Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tara Reade and Creepy Joe

Dems say it didn't happen, yet she filed a police report and made a small issue of it. The Pound Me Too Movement aint said a word about Joe putting his fingers where they dint belong. I call that two-faced and hypocrisy at its finest. "Hang Kavanaugh" for something in college the so-called 'victim' didn't remember-Waters, Pelosi and the rest claimed he was guilty-but Creepy Joe-nuthin-he's innocent-sure he is-as innocent as a hooker in Amsterdam.

Bunch of typical Dems and Libs-if it was a Repub-Get a Rope; if a Dem-he's an Angel. Creepy Joe oughta go have an orgy with Pelosi, Waters and Ocassional Cortex-but please don't video it-there isn't enough acid to pour in my eyes.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
    X