Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy Joe and Kumala Harris

Lemme see if I got this right.

Joe's son, a crackpipe smoking alcoholic that 'did' his dead brother's wife, was put on the Board of Directors of Burisma-a Ruskie gas company associated with the Ruskie mob. Agin, lemme see if I got this right-- he was being paid $180,000 per MONTH for that position. He has what experience in the Oil and Gas Biz---zero, zip, nada, none (unless ya call using a propane or butane lighter/torch for your crack pipe "experience" in oil & gas). So Creepy Joe is telling me and you that Hunter Biden would be a dang good candidate to be on the Board of Directors of ExxonMobil, Chevron, Devon or ConocoPhillips. How's he gonna pass a drug test since all those companies drug test employees? I'm sure Hunter's position at Burisma had absolutely nuttin to do with Daddy being the VPOTUS-nosiree Bob, not one iota. BTW, I'm a multi-billionaire, own 3 islands, 2 747's, 3 Gulfstream 4s, worked in pourn industry as "El Burro" part-time while getting my 5th Ph.D at M.I.T. (got tired of my MBAs from Harvard, Yale and my Constitutional Law Degree from Columbia U) at the age of 19-if ya believe Hunter Biden was 'honestly' given that job, then you must believe all the stuff and degrees I have. Now speaking of JOBS, just how many times did Kumala Harris do Willie Brown for her job?

If you're a TEXAN (I don't mean some dang transplant from Californutsoland), would you really vote for someone who wants to destroy/eliminate the Oil & Gas Biz (you know, the one Hunter Biden worked in for so long and sooo hard)? Creepy Joe wants to destroy Oil & Gas. Wouldn't that be great for Texas?

Let's play "Remember" now. REMEMBER-The Permanent University Fund does what? The Permanent University Fund is a sovereign wealth fund created by the State of Texas to fund public higher education within the state. It was formed in 1876. As of 2015, it has provided over 15 BILLION DOLLARS to help fund our great Universities-like The University of Texas and even Texas A&M. Where did that 15 BILLION DOLLARS come from? Oil & gas on University dedicated lands, mainly in the Permian Basin area. Now if Biden kills Oil & Gas, how are Texans going to pay for these great Universities? With super High Taxes on Texans of course.

Thanks Creepy Joe and Mizz Slutpuppy Harris.

A Vote for Biden and Harris means you are a Complete Idiot and hate Texas-just like they do-and you are a gullible moron and likely should move to North Korea or Somalia-or perhaps re-open the Benghazi Embassy while a Democrat is the Secretary of State.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.
Working...
X