LSU rod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU rod!

Here is the second rod for the Ohmstede Bass Classic this weekend.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	571648Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0049.jpg
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	571649Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0050.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	571650Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0051.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	571651

Oh damn! That's awesome. I mean I bleed orange, but damn. Gorgeous rod. Great job Shoal Patrol.
    What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Thanks moron! . Haha. I had to! Love the handle!
      I appreciate all the kind words. It's great to have a place on West End for rod builders to show off there work! I can't wait to see others post their creations.
      Thanks again WadinMoron!

Comment

If ya do an atm rod, does it include states not in the SEC like the T Shirts they printed?

BTW, looks great.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Wow, that's a lot more than what I'm doing for a friends lsu rod LOL. I'm just putting a small lsu decal on it haha.

Comment

I got to check out the LSU rod today before Mike delivered it....Nice work it looks great!

Comment

Good looking diamond wraps!
              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

These diamond wraps were a PIA! I stretched the cross pattern out about twice the length as normal. Gives a great effect, but hard as hell to pack tight.

Comment

I have never in my life seen such a gawdawful nauseating creation. I'm certain that without all those filthy stickers and putrid colors all over it, it would be a beautiful rod. I would post a smilie, indicating that I'm kidding, but I just can't bring myself to do so. My hatred of that morally bankrupt institution knows no bounds. Roll Wave.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Coach,

I'm only commenting on the construction not the colors ! LOL

Really nice job on d-wraps, I've done the long diamonds a time are two and I know what you me about being hard too keep em tight !

When I was a kid before I learned the d-wrap I would wrap the heck out of the chevrons till a buddy of mine finally made me do a d-rap and since then I've never looked back ! LOL
                    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I have issues.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Nice Work!

Comment

Man, that looks great! Geaux Tigers!
                          Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
                          and
                          Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Working...
                          X