No announcement yet.

Texas Rod Builders Show!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told my wife we were just going to look...
    Was blind but now... "I SEA!"

Comment

Been looking for a good custom rod lately, finally starting to learn a little more about them so i might just have to go get me one this coming weekend. Any extra tips on a custom rod

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Sounds fun, unfortunately that's the same day as the Blackjack Tournament. What's in store for Friday during the day, may be able to stop by on the way down to the Island.

Friday will be from 9a-9p. We will have demos & clinics throughout the day (rod building, lure presesntation, new product demos, etc.).

Thanks
        Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Getmyhookwet View Post
          Been looking for a good custom rod lately, finally starting to learn a little more about them so i might just have to go get me one this coming weekend. Any extra tips on a custom rod

This event is perfect for someone wanting a custome rod. You will be able to bend blanks & see every option available.
          As for tips; make sure your rod builder is asking the right questions. This rod is "yours" & should be talor made to your style of fishing, lure presentation & targeted species.
          See you there
          Shawn

Comment

I am looking to upgrade. Have been using a shimano clarus medium light fast action rod with a shimano citica rod. Have two identical set ups. Have just purchased a curado 200 E7 which is an upgrade from the citica and would like to purchase a newer better rod. Is this show the place to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by PBD539 - Shoal Patrol View Post
              This event is perfect for someone wanting a custome rod. You will be able to bend blanks & see every option available.
              As for tips; make sure your rod builder is asking the right questions. This rod is "yours" & should be talor made to your style of fishing, lure presentation & targeted species.
              See you there
              Shawn
              i guess this is a yes. Sorry, had not read the previous post.

Comment

Originally posted by sacarriker View Post
                I am looking to upgrade. Have been using a shimano clarus medium light fast action rod with a shimano citica rod. Have two identical set ups. Have just purchased a curado 200 E7 which is an upgrade from the citica and would like to purchase a newer better rod. Is this show the place to do that?
                Absolutely!

Comment

Working...
                X