• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pendejo's have money too

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
      pendejo's have money too
      Yeh Gibbey, Pendejos are the people that will only fish at the MOB! and there the ones not getting in any more !
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
        Yeh Gibbey, Pendejos are the people that will only fish at the MOB! and there the ones not getting in any more !
        That's it u hurt my feelings
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

• If there's one thing I know it's not to tell Deano he can't or won't do something he gonna prove ya wrong!!!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

• cage match

Comment

• Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              That's it u hurt my feelings
              I love you to and my avatar!

Comment

• So who did you get Gibbey?

Comment

So who did you get Gibbey?
                  All of them thanks Deano he needed all the help he can get I'm still gonna win!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

• Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    All of them thanks Deano he needed all the help he can get I'm still gonna win!!
                    Dude calm down quit being angry geeez ,you had the time to draft them to!!!!!!! and besides I don't see how it hurts anyone by what I have done . There is no way me and Gibbey would get off the bottom never, you seen my team I only had two or three guys with ba.under 280. .you tell me bud!!!!!!! I went from 40 yeh 40 points is the highest I ever got and when I quit I was 32 hahahah ehehehhe wow what a game ,For a week of games I counted backwords .My team had guys with bats severel of them would go 2 out 04 or 3 out of 5 and get 0 points I just did"t get it sorry,I also dropped and picked up every player that was avalible 2 or 3 times that didn"t work either.
                    So we get what we had her today,It"s the way he wants it , well he gets it !

Get ready i hear of another team that is gunna clear the beanch also!!!!!!!

Comment

Dude calm down quit being angry geeez ,you had the time to draft them to!!!!!!! and besides I don't see how it hurts anyone by what I have done . There is no way me and Gibbey would get off the bottom never, you seen my team I only had two or three guys with ba.under 280. .you tell me bud!!!!!!! I went from 40 yeh 40 points is the highest I ever got and when I quit I was 32 hahahah ehehehhe wow what a game ,For a week of games I counted backwords .My team had guys with bats severel of them would go 2 out 04 or 3 out of 5 and get 0 points I just did"t get it sorry,I also dropped and picked up every player that was avalible 2 or 3 times that didn"t work either.

It was an auto draft and you got the best team! thanks for throwing the rest of us off with your fit of rage sir!!! yeah I know all about the plus and minus my team has not scored a point in 3 days!! I did not make up the scoring sorry! what does any of that have to do with you dropping the whole team?? I still cant figure that one out if youre gonna quit just quit!!!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

im gonna clear my bench for a scuffle!! stop being an *** dude
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

• thread re-opened
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                            thread re-opened
                            Alright i here you pulled in front of somebody?

Comment

• Somehow I get the feeling lurefisher wants me to fail!!!! Heheheeh
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

• stop the hate

Comment

Working...
                                X