espn fantasy baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjh View Post
    I am still ready to put my 20 in if everybody will continue to play!
    Meet me on the 18th green at 9pm and we can all put our money in!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

• No one will be getting my TEAM, I have plans for them, and please quit deleating my post.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• I just quit!

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            I just quit!
            Cool Gibbey <jump down to AAA like I did ,I am getting my guys off of waivers today!

Comment

• HEHEHEH LOL Gibbey you picked up Pence and he went 3 for 4 last night WITH a homer,and you get 0 points ....LOL

Comment

• I'm not sure how this scoring system works.

Comment

I'm not sure how this scoring system works.
                  Backwords !!!!!

Comment

• I agree. But we did sign up for it. Somerimes I have a bad day and get points and when I have a good day I get none.

Comment

I'm not sure how this scoring system works.
                      Duane always messes with the scoring system so it's in his favor.
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                        Duane always messes with the scoring system so it's in his favor.
                        It's the same bro 5x 5 I have changed a couple of times added categories etc and believe me it was not in my favor go look at the scoring if you don't believe me it's the basic rotisserie 5 batting categorys and five pitching it's rite on the top of your screen on your line up you and Deano are trippin I agree the system sux I can add more scoring category's if y'all want?? We can change it up at halfway point let's vote caz already voted no
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

• Zac should have all his points stripped & given to Deano
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                            It's the same bro 5x 5 I have changed a couple of times added categories etc and believe me it was not in my favor go look at the scoring if you don't believe me it's the basic rotisserie 5 batting categorys and five pitching it's rite on the top of your screen on your line up you and Deano are trippin I agree the system sux I can add more scoring category's if y'all want?? We can change it up at halfway point let's vote caz already voted no

how about I just whip your ***.

don't change it, I just don't understand it. Its retarded.

Comment

• It's fixin to be All-Star time and y'all still can't get y'alls chit together.

Glad I didn't get in on this BS.

Dbar, you always fugg up everything...go sit in the corner to October.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long Pole View Post
                                It's fixin to be All-Star time and y'all still can't get y'alls chit together.

Glad I didn't get in on this BS.

Dbar, you always fugg up everything...go sit in the corner to October.
                                That's about enough abuse!!
                                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                                X