• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    Somehow I stay at same level everyone else is going up & down lol
    you went up 3 last nite!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

• I don't understand this scoring system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
        I don't understand this scoring system.
        neither does Deano or me either
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

• All I know is that I will win!

Comment

• I think I'm going to go deano on my team.

Comment

• Gilbert you can't go Deano on us. I just jumped back out in front.

Comment

I think I'm going to go deano on my team.
                Do it Gibbey <I told you to not pick up ANYONE from my team ......Now you see it suxs having Pence he is bad *** but all he gets is minus... Brahma wants to biatch at me that the scoring is like F Football i disagree.The qb gets his points minus or # then the next players gets the points he scored and on down ,If the def gets minus and the qb gets minus it subtracts from your total..
                What I dont understand is how the other players are pinalised for the others bad batting ,please don't try and understand explaining to me I will never get it !
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Do it Gibbey <I told you to not pick up ANYONE from my team ......Now you see it suxs having Pence he is bad *** but all he gets is minus... Brahma wants to biatch at me that the scoring is like F Football i disagree.The qb gets his points minus or # then the next players gets the points he scored and on down ,If the def gets minus and the qb gets minus it subtracts from your total..
                  What I dont understand is how the other players are pinalised for the others bad batting ,please don't try and understand explaining to me I will never get it !

what?

Comment

what?
                    Read it again Gibbey LOL!!!

Comment

what?
                      Try this....

Hacerlo Gibbey < te dije que no recoger nadie de mi equipo......Ahora la ves suxs tener peniques anda mal *** pero todo se pone es menos... Brahma quiere biatch en mí que la puntuación es como el fútbol f no estoy de acuerdo.El qb obtiene sus puntos menos o # entonces los jugadores siguientes obtiene los puntos anotó y por abajo, si la definición se obtiene menos y el qb obtiene menos resta de su total... Lo que no entiendo es cómo los otros jugadores son pinalised los otros mal bateo, por favor no intente y comprender explicando a mi que nunca lo conseguirá

Comment

• Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        Read it again Gibbey LOL!!!

I tried. I'll drink some Lone Star tonight and give it another look.

Comment

I tried. I'll drink some Lone Star tonight and give it another look.
                          Taaka or TiTTOS and OJ !

Comment

• I've been on Tito's for years homeboy.

Comment

• yepp made in Austin

Comment

• Did I just read that right. I am ties for 1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X