No announcement yet.

Welcome Back Big Puma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Rusty, Louisiana IS a third world country.

Ok, how is he a traitor? He waives his no trade clause to help the 'Stros out. He didn't have to do that. The 'Stros got passable value for him in the trade. He finishes a nightmare season, gets on a program to get back to where he was for the 'Stros from 2001-2009 (How soon you forget all he did here Rusty) when he was undoubtedly one of the games' best hitters. HE CALLS THE 'STROS and offers to sign for very little. Rumor has it he was looking for 5 mil. The 'Stros pass. So how is he a traitor? Are you saying that because he went to the Cards? There aren't too many people who play or know baseball that don't revere the Cardinals organization and their fans. They have the best baseball fans in baseball and the team is second only to the Yankees in success (and they do it without all the money). Anyone who denies that just isn't facing facts. I was appalled last night when I went to Minute Maid and saw all the empty seats. Dang, you never see that in St. Louis, even in the lean years.

I was against signing Berkman when they first did it, but I'm glad so far that he's proving me and a lot of other naysayers WRONG.

What fans there are at Minute Maid, I will say that they were pretty classy. 3 nights in a row giving the Puma standing ovations. That's class. That's people realizing all he did for the place and it's not his fault he's gone. But man, you're just bitter. Over what, I can't be sure.

The 'Stros have nowhere to go but up and for the first time in years, I think they are on the right track.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
    X