No announcement yet.

?World Series!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Ranger fans....This is how it is,and the reason you WILL NOT win the world series.YOU CANNOT WIN WITHOUT PITCHING!.Period.Position players don't win championships,pitchers do.Start making your tee times for this winter.You guys are fishished.The Cardinals are going to destroy their starters.You can't keep wearing down your bullpen night after night and expect to survive.Good bye Rangers.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'd be playing this in the locker room for the boys

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HddrB7F66iM

I'd be playing this in the locker room for the boys
        That right there is why Ventura is a sorry M.....F.....!He should have just crawled into a hole after that.Every one lost respect for that clown.IDIOT!.He will never admit it in a million years,but he regrets every second of that.Charging the greatest picther of all time...What a dumb arse!That video,unfortunatley,won't help one bit.You can't win without good starting pitching,and the Rangers are'nt even close.
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

what a fair weather fan

Comment

What a series! It won't bother me if the Rangers win. They're due. But of course, I believe the Cards will win. Great games!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

What a game! Man, I haven't seen a World Series this good in a long time. Congrats to the Rangers, but GO CARDS! Headin' to St. Louie for the last 2 games, hopefully.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Great series!!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Rangers are lookin good!
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

alright baseball fans...haven't had a chance to post this yet but IS LARUSSA SMOKING CRACK????? The late innings mistakes including the one the claim made by Albert was insane. First to Albert, calling a hit and run? Really? The most feared hitter in baseball with one down in a 2-1 count and you call a hit and run? At that moment? When he took off I remember thinking WTF is he doing and then Albert doesn't even wave at the pitch. To top it off LaRussa is supposed to be the mad scientist or evil genius of the bully and the switches he made last night were nearly comical. You could read Dotel's lips when the pitching coach came to pull him saying "why" as he had the perfect set up. Then the call to the pen so he could warm up and then the next call to the pen before a pitch is thrown...BRILLIANT TONY! BTW the pitcher who came in was not warming up at all because he was NOT SUPPOSED TO PITCH as told to him by LaRussa. This may go down as the worst managerial screw ups in World Series history. Oh yeah...Tony did say the bullpen phone was "fuzzy" and he couldn't hear...whatever
                    sigpic

Comment

go texas!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Texas in 5 they have the best pitching. Check out their BA since Sept the are gonna explode in game six. Hamiliton has yet to come alive beware!!!! Great series!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Ummm, Ray . . . . they have already played 5. The Rangers are up 3-2.

Comment

Coach me and you have been threw some chit that i wish could be resolved but hey im sorry bro, so i dont want to get u ruffled again but texas wins bro ,besides berkmen does not deserve a ring lol
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Cards are gonna win.

Comment

no way

Comment

Working...
                                X