Texans vs. Bucs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good game................... NOT... LMAO
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Texans rule!!!!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Texans win as expected!

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Who Dat!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Who was dat?,,, you mean.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Now the espn debate for the number one afc team is between the Texans and steelers , we beat the steelers already so no argument in my eyes !
                I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Just got back. I told you that you guys would win. We are still a year or two away. Too many young players learing their spots. Glad you guys are finally good. Glad to finally see some Texans fans around Houston!

Comment

...And then Texans lose Shaub. You know what they say...when things are going really really good it's just a matter of time before they start to go bad.

I love that people are optimistic about badart but what they don't understand is that it's gonna be more complicated than him just stepping in and making plays. Shaub and Andre/Foster/Daniels had a lot of chemistry and time together. This could get pretty ugly quick but he has the right team to work with.

I'm hoping for the best but have a feeling this isn't gonna be good.
                    I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

You guys should still easily make the playoffs. Your division is garbage.

Comment

Saints should make the playoffs easily too. NFC South is garbage as well. (Tongue in cheek).
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Garbage and the best you can do is split with the Bucs, lol!!!

Comment

Awe, I knew you wouldn't get it, so I had to put a message to you in parenthesis . . . . . AND you still didn't get it!

Comment

Who Dat!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Kodi! You ma BOY!

Comment

Working...
                                X