Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FP10

What happened to the Bucs today?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

ouch...LMAO
    Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    What happened to the Bucs today?
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

RUT ROW the darts are flying...

Comment

They sucked!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Freeman was out and our starting D-line is out. Not to mention our only good corner under 35. It's ok though we will still win as many playoff games at the Texans this season.

Just an FYI for you proud Texans fans....Even we beat the Falcons this season and we suck!!!

Comment

Blunt gave me 1 point.LOL
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
              Freeman was out and our starting D-line is out. Not to mention our only good corner under 35. It's ok though we will still win as many playoff games at the Texans this season.

Just an FYI for you proud Texans fans....Even we beat the Falcons this season and we suck!!!
              Are you still upset at Cushing & Co?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I'm actually not Coe. The Texans are actually my second favorite team and I was rooting for them to win yesterday. It's just funny to see so many bandwagon fans jumping on and talking trash now. Then in a couple years when it goes back down to watch all of you disappear. That is what gets me about you guys. If we are 0-16 or 16-0 I will still be watching my team every Sunday. Going out of town to watch the games, and wearing my gear.

Comment

go change your tampon

Comment

Bucs fans are a bunch of homos....

Comment

What happened to the Bucs?...they wore their throwback jerseys. Those jerseys are only cool if your team had a prior history of winning while wearing those ugly things...the Bucs sucked in those jerseys in the 70's and 80's so why wear them now...they should have been burned a long time ago!

Comment

Here we go now Ryno...another sports fan that is wrong with his stated facts. Don't talk if you don't know what you are talking about. Bucs became a team in 76, and lost their first 26 games. Then made the playoffs in 79 and eventually hosting the NFC championship game in Tampa. Then also made the playoffs in 81 and 82. That is when your epansion draft was going to home depot and grabbing players. Texans became a team in 02 and it is going to take them 9 years to make the playoffs......

Comment

Hmmm...not sure what to think about that FP10. I went back and read my thread just to make sure I didn't put my foot in my mouth. I mentioned history and the 70's and the 80's and from what I can gather there was never a Creamsicle Dynasty. You were right in saying the ugly uniform Buccaneers did win a few games and make the playoffs..I will give you that. 1982 was a strike year...1/3 of the season never happened so I can't give a team credit for making the playoffs. So 2 playoff appearance does not define a winner...if it happens a couple times it's coincidence if it happens many times it's a habit. I bet if we took a poll right now in reference to the Buccaneers and those ugly jerseys very few people would associate those two with winning. I could be wrong. Furthermore I have the First Amnedment right to speech so I thik I am allowed to talk about it. I respect your opinion though. I am just on here for fun and to put my 2 cents in every now and then...I don't think I was speaking from ignorance. This is what is wrong with America...people need to have thicker skin and not take stuff so personal. I shouldn't be on a fishing website defending my sports knowledge. I ain't mad atya though. I am not old and bitter yet so it's water off a ducks back...I just wanted to stand up for myself a lil bit.

Comment

And who did the Bucs get their very first win against?

I was there, wearing my bag on my head.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Damn, be a saints fan like me and you don't have to listen to all that flack. Another 5 minutes and we would of got the cheese lovers. Oh, thats right we'll get em in the nfc championship game. and then theres LSU.

Comment

Working...
                              X