Aggies Going to SEC - Reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggies Going to SEC - Reaction

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Yea,come on over and get you some of this SEC West.LSU,Arkansas,Alabama,Auburn......A&M fans,your going to have to be patient,it's not going to be pretty when you first come in(especially with a new head coach),your going to get rolled,but hey,is'nt this what you wanted?
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are!

Git R Dun!

Comment

Miss.St., Ole Miss, and Kentucky got a shot at a win next year.

Comment

Well...I left the room..... Ahaha
          Resident Ninja

Comment

LMAO!!!!!! Go look for apartments in Waco and get us some Baylor Bear swag. LMAO!!!!

This Hitler rant has been done over and over and over, and it is ALWAYS hilarious, no matter the subject.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks.., I needed a good laugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck atm-you'll need more than luck though! How does 1-11 sound? (I'll give ya Ole Miss and even that will be a close score).
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X