Levine is UH Coach!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levine is UH Coach!!

Levine, the special teams coach at UH, was named new Head Coach for the Cougars.

JT-What's your take on this? Will the Team be happy with him?

atm really showed no class announcing Sumlin before the Championship game (what's new about that-classless aggies) and really farged up the Cougars-made me really PO'd and felt bad for UH-after all atm really deserved Sandusky as Coach-surely he prefers Yell Leaders over Cheerleaders anyway!! Bastages.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

and the crickets could be heard chirping all through the sports news today...
    sigpic

Comment

They love him. He's been ready to be a head coach for a

Comment

Few years now. They are probably going rot be better off with the move I believe

Comment

I cant type worth a sheet on this candy asses iPad. They will better off with this move I believe.

Comment

I am glad UH is moving conferences and that Levine is liked by the players and also glad atm will be the pansy team getting their azzes handed to them in the SEC!

Thanks JT.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X