• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longhorns vs. Cal

Put in McCoy Ash is not the answer.

Originally posted by Longhornbubba View Post
    Put in McCoy Ash is not the answer.
    x2 , and keep the receivers on the d*** line of scrimmage
    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

This QB thing and no offense is killin me!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

We won!!! All is good!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

A win is great but this looks like Simms vs. Applewhite allover again.

Comment

Sims-what a jerk-reminds me of why Leach was fired-another "Daddy's Boy" like Craig James' kid. daddy aint the GD coach, so he should STFU and be glad his kid even plays.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X