No announcement yet.

Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall the defense played exceptionally well. Its sorta cliche, however when you turn the ball over and make mistakes you lose. Especially when you are playing another playoof caliber team. It was a good year, nothing to be disappointed about. Now, they just need to take care of getting better.... secure foster, cut ties with Matt Leinart and Jacoby Jones, draft better wide receiver talent, and look for a big nasty nose tackle. Thank you Texans for the ride this year !!

Comment

As a boy and then a man, I have had many long suffering football seasons. I'm a Saints fan through and through. It took 20 years for us to reach the playoffs, and longer to make it past the first game. My team's flub notwithstanding, there are a LOT of reasons to be proud of your Texans, and very few reasons not to be proud of them. Hold your head high Texans fans. The future's so bright, you gotta wear shades.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

All I can say now is go Eli!!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

i agree,williams wants way to much money,trade him for a good reciever that can catch.
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

giants kicked some azzz!
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Yates sucks. lol. He was in a fool proof offense with the focus around Foster. He couldn't see coverages cause he doesn't have any NFL experience. Now that he does, he needs to go back to 3rd string and learn some more. Any experience qb would not just blindly throw into what he did in a playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                giants kicked some azzz!
                yes they did!

I still think the Pats win the whole thing though.

Comment

Ball on the 38, first down, 1:38 left, 2 time outs, you're moving the ball and you throw for glory? HUH? What if Andre catches it? TOUCHDOWN and they have 1:30 to move it back down the field for a field goal. BAD COACHING! Yates should not have had the option to pass or run, he's just too green. Next get rid of Mario (spend the money on keeping Adrian), draft (or trade for) a good wide reciever to assist Andre, lose that nancyboy Lienart, cut nimble-fingers Jones and you have the next Super Bowl Champions.
                  Nobody is gonna beat the Patriots this year anyhow.
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

I think they did very well for a team riddled with injuries. Yates did incredible for a Rookie and helped bring them to the Playoffs. Coaching has some major problems and Jones was just .....well a POS. Give Yates a chance and cut Jones and we have a Team that may make it further next year.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Same Texans....Same Ravens....

Comment

“It is hard after you’ve lost a tough game like this to try to be upbeat about it, but this game is history and there’s nothing we can do about it, but we can look ahead And I know that seeing the way we came back in this game, we were down 17-3, and to see them battle back the way they did and really control the line of scrimmage, I just thought was remarkable. ok lets talk fishing

Comment

“It is hard after you’ve lost a tough game like this to try to be upbeat about it, but this game is history and there’s nothing we can do about it, but we can look ahead And I know that seeing the way we came back in this game, we were down 17-3, and to see them battle back the way they did and really control the line of scrimmage, I just thought was remarkable. ok lets talk fishing

Comment

Now I'm pulling for the Fourty Niners for the Super Bowl champions. I know it's a long shot but still possible. It would have been great to have a Houston team as Super Bowl champions but the curse of the Oilers still seems to be upon us.
                            Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                              I think they did very well for a team riddled with injuries. Yates did incredible for a Rookie and helped bring them to the Playoffs. Coaching has some major problems and Jones was just .....well a POS. Give Yates a chance and cut Jones and we have a Team that may make it further next year.
                              You just can't cut Jones! Despite the boneheaded play yesterday in a important game, JJ is one of the top returners in the NFL. You can keep him as a return man and a #3 or #4 reciever. Need to draft or trade for a #2 reciever and sign Foster and you have a good team. I don't see Mario back unless McNair wins the Mega Millions.

Gater

Comment

Tom Landry/Jimmy Johnson, George Seifert/Bill Wash, Dick Vermeil, Don Shula, Bill Cowher, Mike Holmgren, Bill Parcells,Tom Coughlin,Joe Gibbs, Sean Payton AND JT....etc....etc...etc......would have cut his ***$$$ on the plane ride home or trade his ***$$s on the plane ride home.

Comment

Working...
                                X