No announcement yet.

Shoukd The Saints move to Philadelphia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agee Sandy. You would think they killed some players with that harsh of punishment. If Goodell keeps this crap up they might as well be wearing skirts and flags. I think the punishment is way too stiff. You are right about cheap shots being wrong but hard hitting is just good football....IMO. And I was proud of the Indian Head stickers on My helmet.
    Beandaddy

Comment

Aw, all they did was corrupt a game that was already corrupt. But they got caught, so they deserve what they get. It is unsportsmanship and is wrong and they deserve the penalties they got regardless of who else does it-the "who elses" did not get caught. Just because you did something wrong and didn't get caught before doesn't make it right (Cajun thinking there Cher).

What happened to kicking their butt or ringing their bell for fun? Why do multi-millionaires need a $1000 as incentive to hurt someone? Maybe they should eliminate pads and helmets-maybe throw in a few shives and clubs-now I'd watch that. Think about it-if Baseball got to use the bats to hammer the basemen, it wouldn't be so boring! Just think if football got to use knives, brass knuckles and clubs-then the Superbowl Winner could be any team-not just the ones with the most talented football skills.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Ok sandy... So Les Miles and and the LSU tigers just got exposed for the SAME type of program......And they had just gotten back from kicking the ---- out of your beloved Tulane (again)......AND, they whacked their qb, rb and ear wholed a wide receiver and those guys careers are now over...AND your family happens to know one of the injured players and Les Miles and LSU fans were enjoying and laughing Their assssssessss off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd bet willing to bet a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$ that your attitude would be 180 degrees from what you posted.

Comment

Robalo and JT, did y'all even read my post?
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

reading is over rated but the saints suck again.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
              Robalo and JT, did y'all even read my post?
              No!!! I just jumped in to stir the sheet like ghsmaker.

Comment

Me too.

I think the millions paid is BS for some thug. Why not just give em knives and sheeit to just gang fight since they don't give a **** about "sports". I wasn't brought up to hurt someone, was taught to play a sport, not turn it into a thug match. Makes ya wonder why they don't carry a shive and start slicing opponents. WTF not?

Also, yes they laid em (Saints) flat with the penalties and fines-but they farging knew it was wrong and like ya said-Goodell wants to set an example-well he did. I bet other teams that aint caught think twice now-and that's what he wanted to happen-too bad it wasn't DALLAS COWGURLS!!!!
                Last edited by Robalo; March 23, 2012, 12:56 PM.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X